Overture

AshFan: WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP ME!?

TaiKetch'em: I tried to!

AshFan: YOU DIDN'T TRY HARD ENOUGH! You could've unplugged the TV or something!

TaiKetch'em: Alright, that's on me. Then again, you should've listened to me.

AshFan: God, I'll never get that image of that horribly animated Megamind out of my head.

TaiKetch'em: Yeah, yeah, I know.

AshFan: And they named Minion: Chum. That was shitty as hell! Then they messed up Megamind's motivation-The point of his character is that he didn't fit in anywhere and they fucking butchered that-

TaiKetch'em: Okay, relax. How about we watch the original Megamind while the audience reads the chapter?

AshFan: *Sniff* Okay...

TaiKetch'em: Alright... now to those reading this, if you ever watched a movie while writing or reading a story, please let us know. It would be nice to hear what you guys watch.

(Hell)

Ash was upstairs sitting by the large window in the princess' bedroom while reading through a book. He hummed while furrowing his brow while reading a certain page.

"So, Sinners can't leave the Pride Ring?" He asked.

"That's right. Hellborn can pretty much go to just about any ring they wish, but the Sinners are locked in this one for... well reasons." Charlie explains. "That's why it's more chaotic here compared to the other rings."

"Got it." He continued as Pikachu was also looking through the book. "Can you go to the other rings?"

"Since I was born here, yes, I can. I don't leave it much though, especially since I've opened the hotel."

"Well, maybe you could take me to the others some time. I'd love to see them."

"Maybe I will."

Ash put down the book and looked out the window seeing the town being the same old anarchy it was in. However, he was focused on the tower in the distance. The number said 358 now, so he figured now would be as good of a time as any.

"Hey, Charlie, remember when I asked about that tower thing out there?" He asked while pointing at the tower.

"Oh, right." Charlie says before snapping her fingers in thought. "Uh... Ash, that tower, it uh... ya see, it's meant to be a countdown."

"I can see that, but what's it a countdown for?"

She let out a sigh before scratching the back of her head. "For the Extermination."

"... What?" Ash says as he and his Pokemon were concerned now.

"Okay, hold one moment." Charlie said before leaving for a moment. "For this to make sense, I think it's best to start from the beginning." She then starts digging through her closet.

As she was searching she hand bent over to search which gave the boy an 'interesting' view. He blushed before looking away. Pikachu gave him a teasing stare, getting a glare in return.

"Here it is." Charlie then came back and sat in front of him with another book in hand. "Like I said, if you wanna know, it's best to start from the beginning." She says while showing the book which was titled 'The Story of Hell'. "Ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Ash says as Pikachu gets in his lap.

"Okay."

Spoiler Alert to those who haven't seen the first episode of Hazbin Hotel, but this is gonna be the full summary of the backstory of Hell from Charlie's narration from the first episode... mostly verbatim.

Ash's Helluva Time (Ash Ketchum x Hazbin Hotel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें