Some time to learn

TaiKetch'em: Yes we couldn't think of a better title. If you guys have any ideas for a better chapter title.

AshFan: Trying to come up with chapter titles is somehow harder than writing one.

TaiKetch'em: Anyway, I'm back, and... I read the last chapter.

AshFan: What did you think?

TaiKetch'em: It's pretty good... to say the least.

AshFan: I'll take it.

TaiKetch'em: I didn't say it was bad, I just-Oh, you didn't say-Nevermind. Uh, so questions to be answered.

Number 1: Is it possible that Ash will get a Shiny Golurk? ... I mean we could, but... well, might be hard to think of a scenario where he gets one but, we can try.

Number 2: Will Ash be using aura in this story? Well, that's the plan.

Number 3: Will Ash befriend Cletus, Collin, and Keenie-No... no, absolutely not. In fact, I hope we find these little shits dead in the later Helluva Boss episodes.

AshFan: Damn. Harsh much?

TaiKetch'em: I don't like these little 'Cherubs'. Now hand me the rest of the list-

AshFan: I already answered them.

TaiKetch'em: ... What?

AshFan: Yeah, already did it last chapter.

TaiKetch'em: And that was it? We didn't get any more?

AshFan: Other than repeating questions, no we didn't.

TaiKetch'em: Damn.

AshFan: Yeah, you wanna just start the chapter?

TaiKetch'em: ... Alright. Let's do it.

AshFan: By the way, did you hear that Megamind got a sequel?

TaiKetch'em: ... Oh god no.

AshFan: Yeah, I bought it, I'm going to the next room to watch it. You can join if you want.

TaiKetch'em: Uh, wait, wait, don't-He left. Uh, enjoy the chapter. I have to go save him from being traumatized.

(Hazbin Hotel 2 Days after the last chapter events)

Vaggie woke up early and sat up while yawning. She adjusted her nightgown before turning to her side, seeing Charlie wrapped up in and snoring cutely in the blanket. She smiled while brushing a hand over the princess' head. Her smile then turned into a frown before she got up and started to get changed when Ash came to mind.

'Sent from Heaven and doesn't even know who sent him. Yeah right. If that kid was sent from Heaven, he means trouble. Even if someone up there knew about the hotel, they wouldn't send someone down here to help. Especially not him.' She says as she takes out new clothes, then thinks about how he held Charlie on the balcony and gritted her teeth. 'There's no way he's not up to something, and I'm not falling for it.'

(Sometime later)

As Vaggie finished changing into her normal attire, she left her room, quietly closing the door. She then heard a flash before looking down the corridor, seeing a light fading before she hastily jogged over there. She found Ash right in the middle of the place before quickly hiding herself as he was looking around.

"And we're here early again." Ash sighed before scratching his head. "Maybe I should wait a little later before teleporting."

"Pikachu." Pikachu says.