A simple day in Hell

Okay, Tai isn't here to answer your questions, so I will.

Number 1: we will not be setting a limit to how many Pokemon Ash will be having in this story. I mean, he's not going to be in his world so there's no real point.

Number 2: there will not be any Helluva Boss characters showing up in this story. Sorry, but unless it's for a cameo or they do a canon crossover, we won't be including them.

Number 3: NO HAREM! I hope we made that clear enough. We're not making this a harem story.

Number 4: we might include Giratina. We're not exactly too sure about it.

Number 5: will Charlie and Vaggie be visiting the Pokemon world?... Uh... I'll get back to you on that one.

Okay, I think that's it. Anyway, Tai will be back in the next chapter, until then, I'm in full control of this chapter... Wait I forgot one.

Number 6: will Emily be a third love interest? Well, ya see the thing is-

So we start this chapter with our hero waking up and yawning as he sits from his bed, his hair in a mess. As he got up, he checked the time and found that it was early in the morning. His mother was probably still asleep by now and Pikachu was also out. He decided not to wake his Pokemon and stretched.

"That dream was much different from the others." Sighed before looking back and his eyes widened.

He walked to the dresser and picked up the Arc Phone he had dreamed about. It activated upon holding it up, the familiar apps on screen as he remembered. Then he checked and that 'mission' message was still there.

"It wasn't a dream." He says to himself. "Oh boy."

He shook his head, wondering just what he got pulled into as he sat on the bed, gathering his thoughts as he recalled all the stuff that happened yesterday. He had been through a lot during his travels, especially visiting other dimensions, but jumping back and forth between his and another world like this was so different.

Of course, he was still upset about being left in the dark about all this, but he wouldn't let it get to him.

Taking another look at the phone, he observed the apps. The travel option was self-explanatory, but he thought about putting its abilities to the test. He took a shower, got dressed, and left his house, jogging down the road until he reached Professor Oak's lab. He stopped by the gate and looked back at the house before looking back at the house.

He looked back at the phone and went to the travel app options. He decided to test it by setting a waypoint.

"Alright, here goes nothing." He selected the option to teleport home and was covered in a bright flash before appearing in his room. "Okay. This is cool." He says before selecting the point he just set, the same thing happened when he reappeared in front of the lab. "Neat."

He smiled before looking back at the phone. He decided to check the navigation app and as expected, it was exactly like a GPS. He could put in an address, get a map view of the world around him, and whatnot.

He started walking away from the lab while thinking about what the last app could be. Tapping the Pokemon app, two options came up. WITHDRAW and DEPOSITE.

"Okay, this ain't rocket science." He says to himself.

Selecting withdraw, he was shown rows and rows of icons of Pokemon heads. It made him curious at first before he looked at the first option which had a Pikachu head. He selected the option before a glow suddenly appeared in front of him that turned into a Pokeball which he caught before it fell. One of his brows rose at first before he looked it over, seeing the lighting bolt on the top... then his eyes widened.