Scrambled Eggs

Alright, so we're back in the story. It's just me this time as Tai is getting caught up in something at the moment... so, here's my take on this chapter before we start thinking about an original chapter to write.

Also seriously, can you guys stop writing paragraphs of stories in the reviews? It gets exhausting.

"Brand new day, Pikachu." Ash says while getting dressed. "Pretty comfortable beds too."

"Pika Pi." Pikachu says.

"It's good to know that Pentious decided to join the hotel. Bet Charlie is happy now." He says as the mouse jumps onto his shoulder before they go to the door. "It's good to know he's changing his ways. Pretty fast too." He says as they leave.

"Coming through, young mortal!" They stumbled back as the snake demon walked by them, rolling a canon with him to the lobby.

"... Okay, maybe not that fast." He says as Pikachu sighs.

Going to the lobby, they found a banner at the entrance saying 'Happy First Week Sir Pentious' hanging as Charlie descended a ladder. The demon as mentioned earlier rolled up with his canon to her.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asked.

"Oh, hello, purple female." Pentious says while tipping his hat. "It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000. I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What!? Why!?" Charlie asked, baffled.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!"

"Pentious, you can't just go around shooting everyone here." Ash tells him while walking up. "This place is supposed to be one where you give up on stuff like that. No harming anyone else. That's why you're here."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean the others won't try something." Pentious says before the door opens. "Ah, the new parts of my machine have arrived." He then slivered up to the door as a white hair girl rolled boxes on a flat cart past him.

"Sign, please." A blonde girl says while holding a clipboard out which he took and signed instantly. "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmina purchase." She then says the two girls left.

"Wait, Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine-You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie says in annoyance.

"Of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell. Where else would I buy parts?" Pentious asked.

"Well, that stops right now." She then takes the cart of boxes and pulls them away.

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel! Under ANY circumstances."

"She right you know. No one here is trying to hurt you. We're just trying to make you feel welcome is all. Everyone here." Ash also tells him.

"Pika, Pika." Pikachu also chimes in.

Pentious then looked over at the others. Husk was downing a beer as he gave him the middle finger, Angel was looking at his phone before giving him the middle finger, Niffty was cleaning before turning to look at him with a psychotic giggle, Infernape was glaring at him as if daring him to try something, Taurus huffing through his nose, Oshawott was snoring loudly, Heracross was giving him a blank stare... and Gible was eating a cockroach he took off the floor.

"Hmmm... I have my doubtsssss." Pentious says.

"Come on, you can trust us." Ash says.

"But I don't."