Tales and Misadventures

AshFan: ... *Looks around for a moment*... where is he? He said he'd be here by now... *Looks at watch*... Oh, come on, Tai. You said you be here.

*BWOOSH*

TaiKetch'em: I'M HERE! I'M HERE!

*Closes portal*

AshFan: Woah! Woah! What are you doing!?

TaiKetch'em: Let's just say I messed up. I uh... I need to hide.

AshFan: Why? Who are you hiding from?

TaiKetch'em: Trust me, you don't wanna know-

Miss Circle: Oh, Taaaaaai. ~

AshFan: ... Tai, What did you do?

TaiKetch'em: I-I-

AshFan: What did you do?

TaiKetch'em: I... it started with me taking her test and-

AshFan: Oh god, you failed it, didn't you?

TaiKetch'em: No, I passed it.

AshFan: What?... Then why is she-

TaiKetch'em: I gave her a pack of Oreos.

AshFan: ... Well, I don't think she'd be acting-

TaiKetch'em: Double-stuffed.

AshFan: Oh... oh no.

Miss Circle: Tai, I know you're here. ~

TaiKetch'em: Please, hide me! You have to-*Shot with dehydration gun*

AshFan: *Places him in pocket*

*CRASH!*

Miss Circle: TAI! Where is he!?

AshFan: Where is who?

Miss Circle: TAI! I can smell him in here. So where is he?

AshFan: He's not here. But if you do, can you tell him he's late? I've been waiting for the better part of an hour.

Miss Circle squinted at him before growling and leaving. AshFan takes out the block and pours water on it.

TaiKetch'em: AH! OH GOD! OH FUCK! Oh... thank you, man. You're a lifesaver.

AshFan: Yeah, yeah. Just please don't do some shit like that again.

TaiKetch'em: Yeah, noted. Anyway, what are we doing?

AshFan: Hazbin Hotel.

TaiKetch'em: Oh right.

Ash groaned as his eyes started blinking rapidly. Of course, the first thing he saw was his bedroom ceiling, the sunlight slightly in his face. Something felt different this morning though. He felt a small bit of weight on his chest. He seemed confused and tried to sit up, but found it hard to.

AshFan: Yo, guys, get your minds out of the gutter. This isn't a lemon chapter... yet.

He slowly reached up and pushed whatever was on top of him off and onto the bed before he slowly sat up. Rubbing his chest, he took a moment to catch his breath as Pikachu was also woken up. He looked at what was suddenly on top of him and his eyes widened. His Pokemon rose a brow before looking in his direction and eyes went wide as well.

Lying on the bed was a big Pokemon egg with blue spots on it. The boy looked at his Pokemon before looking back at the egg and hummed for a second before picking it up and examining it.