Chapter 13: The Fair: Do You Think You Could Ever Love Me?

At last, she has arrived! Shout out to my Chan girlies, I hope you love her and it makes you as squeamish reading it as much as I did writing it. He's so in love it's disgusting. 

Also had to include a good Changbin moment cause that's my friggin boy let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

₍𝄐 ̫͡ 𝄐₎

A little bit later in the day you catch up again with Changbin and Felix, Changbin seems to be pouting, and Felix is watching the small children run around and try to win prizes at the booths scattered around. Felix was looking at one in particular,one where you took a fishing pole and tried to fish out little ducks that had numbers on the bottom, which corresponded to a prize, most of them were small prizes, but there were a few big ones.

You pull out the tickets you had gotten from Chan out of your pocket.

"You wanna try baby?"

Felix looks up at you, a little startled by the sudden voice, but then smiles a grand big smile.

"Yes please." He replies politely. You laugh lightly.

"Let's go then, little one." You hand him the tickets, which he then takes with both hands from you, and hands the entire stack you had just handed him over to the game owner.

"Oh honey no, only one at a time. See the sign here, it says it's only one ticket, don't give them all at once." You take the stack back kindly and the game owner smiles back kindly, you hand Felix a single ticket to give to the owner.

The game owner, an older woman who sometimes volunteers at your center, smiles warmly at Felix. She explains the rules to him kindly, and Felix listens with rapt attention.

He's uncoordinated, almost hitting a passerby and he mimics the same actions he saw the much younger kids using.

"Carefull, here, like this." You say, you step behind him, grabbing his hands on the pole, guiding him through the movement.

Changbin watches as Felix's eyes grow wide in surprise, a furiously red blush growing on his face. He laughs at him. Something about Felix being so shy still surprises him. He leans back on the picnic table he's sitting on top of, and continues to watch with a smile on his face.

"Like this ok, you think you understand?" You ask him.

Felix nods fast, so you step back from him, but not before placing a little kiss on the top of his head.

Changbin, despite himself, chuckles at the look on Felix's face after. You walk over to stand next to the table Changbin is sitting at and the two of you watch as Felix struggles for a bit.

For a moment you almost move in to try to help him again. Felix was trying so hard but not having a lot of luck actually catching anything. Then, suddenly, he's shouting in excitement!

"I got one! I got one!" The older lady chuckles, taking the duck off the line. She hums as she looks at it, "You can pick any of these." She holds out a bucket filled with small plastic fish with terribly painted eyes and plastic that wasn't entirely cut off in places.

Felix lovingly picked one out of the pile, a little pink one with lopsided eyes and held it close to his chest. You imagine he won't be letting it go for a while.