Chapter 19: A Meeting And A Date

Womp Womp it's the final chapter of the Ateez 'arc', everyone say bye bye Hongjoong </3

Also, this chapter ended up being way more Chan focused than I meant it to be lol, but from what I've been seeing, Chan is the current favorite to win readers heart right? (Let me know your thoughts btw!) So I like to include extra scenes with him in them lol, but if you guys tell me it's someone else maybe they'll get some more screentime lol

I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what your thoughts are! (Also, what do you think of the ending? Any guesses for what might happened in the next chapter?) (Poor ****** lol)

"What are you doing? You're not supposed to go inside that room." Minho had finished his nap, feeling rather refreshed when he noticed a small cat trying to break into Chan's office.

"Oh me? I'm allowed to be in here."

"I don't think you are. That's Chan's office. It's not for hybrids." Minho seems to remember himself then. "Well, it's for staff."

"I am staff."

"What do you mean you're staff? I've never seen you around here before?" He scoffs, looking the hybrid up and down.

"I'm new. I'm Felix" The hybrid smiles. It's blinding. It's disgusting. Minho loves it.

"Oh, well... Why would you go in there anyways?" Minho says as Felix opens the door wide after he had picked the lock with his claw.

He gestures them both in when the door swings wide.

"Where did you learn how to do that?"

The hybrid shrugs. "Around."

Minho considers following the other hybrid into the room. Then thinks 'what's the worst that could happen?' and follows him inside. The lights are flicked on, and Minho is surprised by the sterility of the room. No decorations or personality, Dark grey walls and black furniture. Aren't normal hybrids supposed to have all of the things he doesn't? Happy packs? Or are all hybrids destined to be miserable and sad contained to grey walls and unloving homes?

Minho picks up an office knick knack, turning over the silver object in his hand. He quickly gets bored while Felix looks through the room. Minho spots a black couch, and is quick to sit in it. Lounging, maybe he would take another nap. Though the dark patchouli and cedarwood scent of Chan was everywhere in this room. A little annoying, but nothing his own musky vanilla scent couldn't cover.

"What are you doing?" He says, watching Felix rummage through papers.

Felix looks at Minho conspiratorially. "I know Chan has a crush, and I'm trying to figure out who it is!"

Minho watches as Felix continues to rummage around the room.

"Why would you think that?" He doesn't care about Chan or anything else that had to do with the wolf, but the little cat seemed so determined it was making him curious as to what his motivation could be.

"Well, a couple of days ago he asked me if I wanted to come over and he just watched romance movies and cried. And sometimes I watch them if my owner is busy and the people who have crushes act just like him."

"And why do you care?" Minho says, tail flicking behind him as he picks at his nails.

"I want to help him, I guess. But I also want to know who it is. I think it would be fun to help. To watch two people I love fall in love. I guess if I knew the other person anyways."