Chapter 14: The Fair: The Lost, And Far Too Alone

You know... for whatever reason Wattpad really hates me uploading my chapters, I tried to upload this on the computer and it really wasn't working, I'm having to upload this chapter on my phone which really really sucks, it won't let me change the paragraph or the italics or anything, please remember you can find me on A03 under the same username and I'm uploading this fic there as well.... Anyways... -_-

When you guys meet back up with Changbin he's grinning while Felix is holding three giant plushies. He's nuzzling his face into the giant stuffies. Changbin's arms are crossing over his chest, and the man behind the counter has his eyebrows raised and is counting, what you're pretty sure, is the majority of the tickets given to them by you and Chan. You swear you can almost hear him purring in satisfaction.

"You look happy buddy, you enjoying yourself?" 

Felix nods, purring happily into the stuffed plushies. It looks like he got one bunny, one kitty, and a fox. All oversized, and stuffed to the brim with stuffing. You squish one and it actually feels nice, you're kind of jealous.

"They're so cute! Great job Changbin!" You say, and you watch his chest puff out that much further.

"Want me to win you something?" He says, cockiness shining through his voice.

"Yeah! Could you?!" There was a really cute tiger plushie that really stuck out to you.

"Not like anyone else here could." He gloats.

"Now hold your horses." Chan steps up to where Changbin is. His own feathers getting ruffled. And you can sense the pissing contest starting. Annnnd you're out of here.

"I don't have any horses." Changbin whispers confused under his breath.

Chan tsks under his breath. "You know, I'm also pretty good at basketball."

"Yeah, but it's rigged, don't you know?"

The owner of the game looks up at that. You just wave your hand at him to let him know it's not worth it to get involved.

"You want to go get some food honey? They're probably gonna be here for a while." You say to Felix.

Felix nods, so the two of you head out.

You guys spot a fruit and churro stand and grab some small treats, Felix stays with you the entire time to prevent any more accidents like the last time you had left him alone at a place like this, from happening.

You guys set up at a table, placing Felix's plushies to look like they're actually dining with you at the wooden bench. They have no problems sitting at the table due to their massive sizes.

You set up the table so it looks like everyone has a little bit of food, and it delights Felix to no end, pretending to feed his new friends has him giggling and kicking his legs like a school child.

You watch him and pretend as well, feeding the bunny plushie when you hear a small stomping sound. A familiar white bunny with black spots greets you.

"Oh hi darling. You want to come by and say hi?"

The small bunny nods up at you, standing on it's hind legs. You stand up before reaching down to pick the bunny hybrid up properly. You put him on the table. Felix watches with curious eyes. Leaning closer to the table to get a good look at the other.

"You're very small. Would you like a strawberry?" Felix asks.

The small rabbit nods furiously. Felix picks one of them up, but you tell him to grab the one next to it.

The tiny bunny jumps up into the air happily before diving face first into the strawberry Felix offers him.

Felix's eyes widened at the cute scene. And you watch with a smile on your face.