iv.

CHAPTER FOUR.
the great thrall of ethan harrison.

[ warning: torture, physical abuse.
read at your own risk. ]

mattheo glared up at ethan and madison who were chuckling amongst themselves. with a rage of a demon, his thumb had stabbed into the apple, squeezing out the juice.

everyone by now, had noticed the strange distance of the group and madison. and the group had also noticed the silver serpent necklace went missing from her wrist.

theo's chatoyant eyes peered over them. he was enraged of the idea of madison picking her asshole of a boyfriend over them. the group fell into a disdain everytime they see madison with ethan.

"now that we're all settled in, and sorted." dumbledore started, the group forced themselves to look away from madison and focused on dumbledore.

madison riddle

i rested my chin on the palm of my hand, staring at the table. i felt myself slowly dissociating from everything. dumbledore's speech became muffled to me.

why did ethan had such a big impact on me? i'm a riddle, for merlin's sake. i would kill him, if i could.

but then again, the thought of ethan hurting me over and over again haunted me.

i felt eyes burning into me, as if they were trying to read my mind. i slowly looked up and made eye contact with theo, it was hard to tell if he was glaring at me or not. that damn eyes of his.

i properly sat back up when the doors opened, revealing girls in fine silk colored pale blue dresses. as they walk down the hall, sighing lovingly at the boys while elegantly and gracefully moving their arms, with — what i assume was — butterflies coming out of them and the said butterflies emitting blue sparkles. i look over to ethan and his friends who was practically swooning over these girls.

i look over to my friends, enzo and blaise were whispering amongst themselves. draco, mattheo, pansy and daphne were all staring at them while theo was just looking at the table.

a large woman, practically hagrid's height, walked down the hall behind her pupils, two blonde girls were in front of her. one spinning elegantly and one was doing front walkovers. once they were done, the two blonde girls stood and faced the hogwarts students and bowed. applauses and whistles erupted throughout the hall.

dumbledore ran to the front after greeting the professor of beauxbatons. he raised his arms and the noises immediately stopped. "and now, our friends from north! please greet, the proud sons of durmstrang and their high master, igor karkaroff!"

the durmstrang students marched down the halls, they were all holding wooden staffs and was thumping it on the ground, and every single thump, they emitted sparks.

they suddenly ran down to the end of the hall, doing whatever. suddenly, viktor krum appeared in a fur coat with the headmaster behind him. my eyes widened as i look over to my friends seeing daphne practically fan-girling over viktor krum.

after the introduction of the students, durmstrang was sat at our table while beauxbatons at the ravenclaw table. ludo bagman and barty crouch had also joined us, seeing as they were the ones who organized the tournament.