vi.

CHAPTER SIX
a lovely halloween.

the day went quite uneventful except for the slytherins who was going in and out of the room of requirement to set it up and talked about their upcoming halloween party and invited some durmstrang students and beauxbatons. unfortunately, the one who hosted the party — adrian pucey — had also invited some of the students from the other houses.

it was now 7:30, the party starts at 8:30. the girls were now getting ready in their dormitory. pansy did one last touches to her makeup, dramatically whipping her head around.

she wore a rainbow tube tank and wore a denim jumper over it, and she even bought a fake axe and fake blood for it. like maxine, pansy did blue eyeshadow and put freckles over her cheeks. she even had a joint hanging from her mouth.

"how do i look?" pansy asked, posing as madison chuckled.

"very beautiful." madison said. daphne stood up and turned her back to madison, "tie up my corset, please." madison did as what she was told to. once she pulled it tight, daphne let out a loud gasp.

daphne went with her plan on going as an angel, she wore a white silk dress and wore a white corset over it. she was also wearing white tights that went over her knee and white boots, basically all white. to accessorize her look, she bought a pair of wings and a halo headband. and to complete it, she had a thin line of glitter down across her eyes, an glitter on each sides of her eyes that took the shape of wings.

"we'll wait for you downstairs. and here's a push-up bra." pansy tossed her push-up bra to madison who catched it with ease.

"what for?"

"it'll enhance your boobs." pansy said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. daphne had her hands on her chest, pushing it up slightly while winking at madison who just chuckled.

as for madison,

she went with carrie. madison wore a short laced white dress with white tube bodysuit underneath as it was slightly see-through. she wore white fish-nets with it and strapped kitten heels. she had stained her dress with fake blood and did the same to her face and her shoulders to her arms, to top it off, she wore a tiara.

she stared at herself in the mirror, smirking slightly. "pansy's right. they do enhance it." she whispered to herself before walking out of the dormitory.

"oh my god." pansy gawked. daphne did a chef's kiss gesture as madison reached the common room. "absolutely stunning."

the boys, on the other hand, were still getting ready.

blaise went as tyler from fight club. he wore a red jacket that he borrowed from enzo, the button of his polo shirt was undone at the stomach and at the neck, he had put fake blood on his temple and to complete his look, and red sunglasses on his head.

draco went as a vampire, he looked at himself in the mirror as he tied his cape loosely around his neck. he had fake fangs on and fake blood dripping from his lips.

mattheo went as patrick bateman from american psycho. he had a suit on and wore a clear rain coat over, he had also stained the rain coat with fake blood and did the same to his fake axe.