is it hot in here or is it just me. ^_~

My head was spinning. I did not know if it was the glowing stuff or the fast translations of movant, but my head was spinning. I did not dare even open my eyes. I felt talons pulling me throw something hot, but I knew where I was, in the same lava that we were told not to go in as dragonets. As I was being pulled throw the lava, I felt it getting less hot as if we were going up. Suddenly I was pulled out of the lava and into the air.

"Start flying"

I heard a male voice yelled. I started to fly too scared to open my eyes.

"Open your eyes little one."

This time it was a female voice. I slowly opened my eye to the brightest light I had ever seen so I lost my wing beat and fell. Talons grabbed a hold of shoulders so I could get my wings bet in track.

"There you go."

The female voice again. As my eyes got used to the bright light, I could see two dragons next to me. They both had ruby red glowing scales, but it was starting to become less bright. I look down to see mine were starting to stop glowing as well. The female looked like she was ten her scales were red with some black spots on her under belly and face she had big wings and a long skinny face. While the male looked eleven years old with a muscular and shot big face with some scares along his face and down his neck. He was a bright orange with large red stops on his legs, black and under belly. That was when I realized I was not in a cave but in the blue sky with glass for miles and miles on end.

"I could not believe this was all out here while we were stuck in a dull brown cave in a volcano all our lives." The other two dragons looked at me funny.

"What" I chough out.

"This is the sky"

the male dragon said in the slowest voice I have ever heard as if I was a baby.

"I am not a baby, and I don't care for the tone of voice that you just talked to me with."

I shot back. The faces that came from both as if I turned into lava just made me laugh. Suddenly the male dragon graved me and throw me into the lava. As I felt the heat of the lava all around me, I could see that my scales were starting to glow. Now that I was not running for my life, I could see that the glow that came from my scales was beautiful. When they touched the lava, they turned a ruby red like the dragons above. I was trying to get a moment where I could try and get away hopefully to where Magma was, she was going to save Fire Fruit from Smoke I hope she Magma and Fire fruit were ok. As I was trying to swim my tail seemed to suddenly grow webs and it was easier to swim in the lava. As I got used to the brightest of the lava around me I relish that it was beautiful all of the flowing down, with the small Steamers in the lava swimming around they had big black heads with long red tails that glow in the lava there did glow like I was but their head was gust did not glow while the tails glow. That was when I noticed that there were dragons yelling outside the lava. I did not know if I were facing up or down while in the lava, but my tail brushed the surface then my tail was graved, and I was pulled up and out of the lava I was back in the sky upside down with a dragon holding my tail as if it were one of those snakes' thing you find in the volcano. I tried to get away but then ten other dragons swamped around me and grabbed me from ever side stopping me from moving or trying to get away. The strange male and female dragon must have gotten away because they were nowhere to be seen. Then out of nowhere I felt a searing pain in the back of my head, and everything went black.