Chapter 5

Next thing I know I am waking up in a cellar far below in the ground. My eye site soon came back after a moment of blinking. As I looked around the cell, I could barely see a thing. It was so dark in here that one lantern that gave pinpoint light made it easy to just see. As I looked out, I could see an over cell down the hall to my right then I turned to the cell on my left I could not see if anyone were down there only a big door that was to drag a dragon in or out. As I looked into the cages, I did not see anyone else in any of the cells that I could see.

"Well, well."

I jumped looking around the cell to then see a dragon aper out of nowhere in the cell next to me.

"Look like they threw another different dragon in a cell to."

I had never seen this tryp of dragon before. Her scale changed colour every second she had a long slim body with a skinny long head her tail has two spikes coming out of it I could see what look like lava scars on her right back talion. Her eyes were a rich green with small specks of brown in them.

"Wow a real life Rainbowing."

I whispered but not as quiet as it danced all around us. She just laughed.

"Wow" she said, "have you never seen a rainbowing before having you."

"No, I have not been out of the volcano since yesterday well I think yesterday how long I have been in here for."

I told her She look at me like I just exploded into lava. As my eyes got used to the dark, I could hear a small rumbling around us.

"Is that just me or do you hear that?"

the rainbow pricked her ears up to seem as if I was right.

"Yeah"

she said it is as if something is digging towards us. It was getting louder. And louder. Suddenly a dragon burst down the cell beside the rainbow.

"What in the world"

I yelled walking back. This time a dull grey dragon with a black under belly and black stops next to his eyes with brown spots on top with large brown wings and small black wings. But his eyes were shut but for somehow, he knew where he was going because he went to the rainbowing's cell and used his tail that had like a big rock at the end of it and broke the cell into pieces.

"Thanks for that, it is so dull in there."

The rainbow walks out of the broken cell next to the dragon. I could hear guards yelling and running down here.

"I can hear someone else in the other cell Apple do I get the other dragon out to."

he asked the rainbowing her name must be Apple I thought. She then walked up to my cell and looked at me. "Why are you in here it's not like lavawings to look one of their own in a cell."

"Well, you see I am a magmawing and they are going to kill me."

I told them. After I stop speaking, they look at again if I exploded into lava.

"What"

Apply was yelling at me now.

"But Magmawings died out centuries ago you must be lying."

"he's not."

said the rock dragon.

"I can hear his heart he is not lying."

Apple thought for what felt like hours. Now I could hear the guards yelling at the door.

"It's now or never."

said the rock dragon. "

Fine" yelled Apply.

As the door burst down of my cell doors brock by the force of the rock dragon's tail.

"Stop."

yelled one of the guards.

"Into the hole" yelled Apply "before they get to us."

We then ran into the other cell and ran into the hole made by the rock dragon. As we ran in, I could hear the guards yelling for us to stop. As we got into the hole the rock dragon then hit the top of the opening and rocks fell into the way of the incoming guards. stopping them in their traces.

Deepwings-