--__(UwU)__--

Even if they were underground in a volcano and I thought nothing was better than the blue of the sky nothing could of not compared me for this. It was like the grass had gotten brighter. Lava poured from the roof to the ground where it was stopped from large rocks. Everywhere I looked I could see deepwing walking, talking, or breaking down the rocks of the walls. It is like light was coming off the walls and roof by these worm looking things. I could see caves made by the deepwings where they would live. I saw dragonets playing in the rock formations or swimming in the underground lake. But there were not just deepwing I can see dragons that scales were changing colors every minute. The tunnel they were in was about fifty tails height I stood back as Lush and Apply spread their wings as glided down to the floor while the sloth hung on to lushes' shoulders and his back legs flew around the air. I flew down to where Apple was waiting on the ground.

"Here this is the deepwings home" Apply told me "Since they can, rainbowing's come here to help them because they cannot see, and we are the closes to them, and they help us by giving us the gold they find so we can expand our goods."

"Cool" I mused.

As we walked, I said that they were dragons that looked like both deepwings and rainbowing's. As I looked around, I saw two dragonets playing in the mud of the lake. One looks to be haft deepwing but has under scales that change every minute. As she had two shape points that rainbowing's have on their ends. While the over had the big rock thing at the end at the tail that he was splashed in the water to make it so he could splash at the the other dragon. He had scales that change colour every minute and he had the extra horns at the bottom of his head. He was not blind though it looked like he does not see properly.

Then in the cave ten tails up in the area a rainbowing called the two dragons that were playing at the lake. They flew up and into the cave. As we walked through the cave, I could see eyes picking out of their cave and looking at me from where they were hiding. As I was walking, I saw there was a large cave at the end of the craven where the light of the lava was brightest. As we walked in, I saw that the stone was smoothed and craved to make dragons dance all over the walls. At the end of the room there was a throw and on it was a dragon as big as our queen bigger. She was a rich muddy brown with grey strips running down her back and neck, she had a black underbelly darker than the night sky. She sat on a white thrown with gold all around it. Due to the deepwing eye stie being bad when they are born it gets better when they age so they can fly because they are able to see blurs, so they do not crash at the age three when they learn how to fly. At the age fifty their eyes clears so they can do work.

"Well, well well" purred the queen.

That was genuinely like her queen.

"What do we have here a lavawing how existing. We have not had something new snice the rainbowing started helping us."

"Hello queen of the deepwings"

I bowed down to the queen as I did as we were told to do when we saw our queen.

"You don't need to bow little one." Purred the queen "So want brings you here."

I was about to tell her went suddenly there was yelling and two dragons that busted thought the door and ran straight at us.

their are two tribes for the short ass chapter

Rainbowings-

They live in caves of the moutons near the Snowings. They are usually skinny but are usually strong. They don't ever just have one colour but usually have different coloured scales ever minute. They have a spike at the end of their tail which is poisons if someone is stabbed but it. they can become invisibly but it takes lots of training to do it. they are smaller than most dragons shorter but longer they are the second shortest tribe.

Dirtwings-

these dragons are brown and mostly the colour of dirt. With small specks of white. They cannot fly as they have wings that are smaller than most. They have a turtle like fin at the end of the tail that they use to carrier things. They make a living as farmers they just like live in a bog like area and they are the best traders with a city called X. They are very strong and have their own langue. They are the biggest dragons usually haft a tails Leight taller than most dragons.