chapter 8

I jumped out of the road before they crashed into me. As I got my balance, I was at the side of the throne room. I could see that both were the colour red like me when I saw their faces. It was the two dragons from before when they pulled me out of the lava but something was off the female one had a giant gash on one of her eyes while the male dragon look as if he had been in a fight with three dragons he had a bleeding scar going down his next and holes in his wings. They came up to the queen and bowed. The queen looked like she was about to throw up.

"What happened to you two" said yelled "guards get the healers and tell them to hurry."

One of the guards at the door bowed and ran out of the room.

"So" ask the queen sitting back down "What happened to you two."

"We grabbed the kid, but you were attacked by the lavawings. There were more than eleven of them we do not know how many standards to get the kid but five went after us."

Said the male he looks as if he was about to pass out from the blood loss.

"We were able to loss them but when we went back, we were not able to find the kid we search all around the volcano but no sign of him."

The queen looked like she was about to lose all sense of moment and talk.

"WHAT" she yelled it shocked the room and the deepwing had to cover their ear due to the loud noise. Both dragons flicked back but did not dare move a muscle.

"We had a plan when they found out we retrieve her and bring her back here."

She sat back in her seat covering her face with her talon. I look over at Lush how had his talons over his ear with his mole hiding in his shoulder. Apple was there with her wing over him conferring with him knowing too well that his ears were busting right now. As the queen sat in her throw looking madder than ever. The guard that left before came back in with three healers behind him. They walk up to the two dragons and start to tend to their scars.

"Um your majesty" Apply whispered but that did not help because it just echoed around the room, she stepped forward into the light.

"We have the magmawing right here" she pointed to me and felt ever eyes on me at once. Even the healer stopped and looked at me. I stepped forward so I was in the light. The two-dragon stared at me looking relieved. The queen stepped down from the throw and walked over to me. She looked bigger when she got off the throne. She walked around me, and I stood as still as I could.

"Hmm" Hummed the queen. "You are skinnier than dragonets should be."

I look down at my tail. "Yeah" I muttered "The dragon that was supposed to look after us just hurt us every time he we were in the same room."

I looked down at the floor and remembered that I left Magma and Fire Fruit by themselves. Are they all right and what happened to Smoke did he get what he deserved and is Fire Fruit with Magma. I look up at the queen and replies she looks as if she were about to break every stone in this room. Even the over dragons look horrified.

"What do you mean hurt you."

the queen said slowly narrowing her eye to me.

"Well," I stammered "Every time we did something wrong, he would throw something at us or if we slept in, he would rip us out of beds it really hurt."

"How old" asked the queen "how old were you and who else was with you in there."

"Well, there was me, Magma and Fire Fruit" I told her "I went there when I was two that was when my parents disappeared" was it just me or did the two Magmawings flinch back "Magma got there when she turned one, she came the same year as me her parents abandoned her. There was a bigger dragon, I forgot her name. She was there for a year teaching us how to steal food from Smoke and how to survive by ourselves. As I turned six a kinder dragon came in and had a newborn dragon with her. He is now two, but he is still little so me and Magma took care of him."

She smiled and remembered all those good memories. As she looked up again the queen gone back to her throne looking sick.

"Ok" she said "Lush take this dragon to one of our unpopulated caves and give her some food. And dear what is your name."

"Oh, its Steamer."

I said as I bowed to the queen and walked after Apply and Lush who was haft way out the door.

Deepwings-

They are mostly gray or black but can also have bits of brown and green on them. They have a big rock like thing on the end of their tail it is as hard as diamonds and is hard to break. They start blind but as they age.  They start to see once they become 50 they can fully see. They live in a big cave that is expose to the surface. They are not really seen and have been seen with Rainbowings as they seem to have a close conation.