Part- 6 Strawberries 💖

???- Who are you texting?

You looked back and found out that it was Taehyung. He leaned on one of the lockers behind you

Y/n- Aishh you scared me! I was texting Yoongi. He is in school rn.

Taehyung- Oh, but why?

Y/n- He is gonna host the prom tomorrow so he is here for the arrangements.

He made a pout and softly raised his eyebrows giving a 'oh' look.

Y/n- He called me for giving me something for lunch and asked me to meet him in the parking lot.

Taehyung stayed silent and just nodded.

Taehyung- And don't you wear heels tomorrow.

He said it because you were 5'8 and is is 5'9 and if you wore heals tomorrow, you would look taller than him😂

Y/n- Yeah Yeah I won't. *You said in a mocking/sarcastic tone.

Taehyung- Yahh I am avarage you are tall!

You gave him a 'I can't do nothing for it' look🤷🏻‍♀️

You took your books from the locker and went towards the classroom. He did the same and followed you.

You went to Sofia's table as you and Lexi gather there at break times.

Y/n- How was the show?

Sofia- Girl you saved us from a boring Buisness studies period.

Miss Yang took English and Buisness studies in your class.

Y/n- Atleast I like Buisness studies and Maths🙄 but i wanted to annoy Yura😏

Lexi- You are really deserving and perfect to be the class president and school captain.

Sofia- And her Mr. Perfect aka our vice president of the class and vice school captain 🤭

You gave her your popular yet scary death stare

Sofia- Oh I meant Taehyung😶

Meanwhile Lexi was chuckling 🤭 and without their knowledge, someone else was listening them... It was Taehyung from the right and Yura from the behind. Taehyung was smiling not like an idiot but like a physco.

Being a fangirl of Taehyung, Yura was burning with jealousy. There were many fangirls of Taehyung but none of them even dared to utter a word about you being with Taehyung as they were scared of you.

The seating arrangements -

Teachers table

Door

Jia Sofia ??? Jimin

??? Lexi Y/n ???

??? Yura Tae ???

Minji ??? ??? Jk

??? ??? ??? ???

Soon the bell rang and you already went to your seat. It was Maths, Mr Lee entered the class and stared giving some sums to solve about Algebra.