Part- 7 The savior Taehyung✨

You both turned behind to see Sofia's elder sister Yeji standing there

Yeji- Hey girls!

Y/n- Hi.

Yeji- Shall we go?

Sofia- Hmm, Byee!

Y/n- Bye.

You watched them fading away towards their car.

You were waiting for Yoongi. Until you heard a voice from behind.

???- Min Y/n!

You turned back and saw In Yeop. He was the boy on who the girls crushed the most after Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Felix and Kai. Yes InYeop wasn't in your class but always tries to grab your attention but being a badass, you didn't gaf.

(Felix treated you as his sister as you both were in the same playschool and were bestfriends in childhood. He was from Science stream)

Y/n- What? *You said in your usual cold tone*

InYeop- Will you go to prom with me?

Y/n- And why do you think that I'll go to prom with you?

InYeop- Please.

Y/n- It's a no. *Cold voice*

InYeop- Come on you never go to prom!

Y/n- Why do you care?

InYeop- But-

???- Y/n!

Taehyung who saw you getting irritated, called you. You went towards him leaving In Yeop behind.

Y/n- Thanks.

Taehyung- It's alright.

In Yeop- Wait, is he your boyfriend?

He asked from there. You went near him.

Y/n- Hwang. In. Yeop. You better think twice what you are speaking no! *You said with anger*

Taehyung- Let's go.

You both went out of the school campus. His hand was on your shoulder making you feel comfortable.

Y/n- Thanks for today.

Taehyung- Don't say Thankyou.

You saw Yoongi's car coming.

Y/n- I'll be going.

Taehyung- See you tomorrow, I'll come till 6 to pick you up.

Y/n- Bye. And one more thing, tomorrow Sofia and Lexi will be at my place only.

Taehyung- *he nodded first and then waved and said* Bye.

You softly smiled at him. His heart melted. Seeing you smile made his day. The sun ray was hitting directly on your Amber eyes and you natural pink cheeks making you look like an angel.

This was your duality

Yoongi's car parked infront of the entrance. You opened the passenger side door and sat in and he started driving.

Yoongi- How was you day?

Y/n- Just like the others go. Studied Buisness Studies, Economics, Maths, English. Then ate the lunch, made a sketch as the 5th period was free. Then studied English, Accounts and Korean. And at the end of the day, took out all the so called 'Love Letters' and Proposal Letters from my locker and then went off for the dismissal. And treated with a scumbag.