Part 1- The cold female heartthrob

Mrs Min- YN! Come downstairs to eat you breakfast! (Shouts)

Y/n- Coming! *You said while combing your hair.*

(You came downstairs and sat on the dining table wearing this-)

Y/n- Good morning Appa, Good morning Eomma.

Mr Min- Good morning Darling.

Mrs Min- Good morning Dear, Eat your breakfast!

Y/n- Okay

Author- you were cold only outside and not inside the house because the students of your last school bullied you as they didn't knew that you were the daughter of one of the biggest underworld Mafia and the owner of Min Industrial.

You came outside of the car and the driver drove off. Y/n is the most beautiful girl in the entire school and often called the 'Female Heart-Throb' of the school.

None of the students excluding Sofia and Lexi knew that You were the daughter of a mafia nor a chairman.

You were walking to the locker while all the boys in the corridor were just looking at you. Suddenly you heard a voice from the behind-

???- Hey Y/n-ahhh!

(It was none other than Sofia and Lexi was also coming.)

Sofia- Why didn't you picked up my call this morning?

Y/n- sorry my phone was on silent.

Author- You three were talking until you heard some girls shouting, It was Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. The Hot guys on which every girl drools.

Author- You saw Sofia stairing at Jimin and Lexi stairing at Jungkook and knew that they liked them while mentally smirking but maintaining the cold face.

You were taking out your books untill you heard more girls scream. This one was louder then before, as it was Kim Tae Hyung! The Hot and Handsome heart throb of the school. You didn't told anyone but liked him and secretly had a crush on him. A thing about him which no one knew leaving Jimin and Jungkook was that He also had a HUGE crush on you.

×in class×

You are the class prefect and were collecting the assignments as Ms Yang asked to. Something which you didn't knew that someone was stairing at you, smiling like an idiot. And it was none other than Taehyung.

(He was the class monitor)

After collecting the assignments, you kept it on the teacher's table and went back to your seat which was in front of Taehyung's.

After class, At lunch time.

×In cafeteria×

You were talking to you Bffs while eating your lunch.

While Jungkook came to your table and kept a bottle of banana milk infront of Lexi and went off with a smirk. While Lexi was quite a bit blushing and Sofia was smirking while looking at you and you passed her a cold smirk.😏

Sofia-Aww! Looks like someone got a snack from their crush! She said while making Lexi blush even harder.

Jimin didn't expected to overhear their conversation and was completely shocked after listening that Lexi has a crush on Jungkook cause they (Jimin, Jk, Tae) thought that they had a one sided crush. Tae has a crush on Yn, Jk likes Lexi and Jimin likes Sofia. But they didn't knew that the girls also liked them.

You are at the library reading a book. Little did you not know that someone is stairing you siting infront of you, smiling like an idiot and ofc it was Taehyung.

You completed two chapters of the book which you were reading and without even knowing that you were smiling. (It was Taehyung's second time seeing you smile)

Yn's pov- You looked up and saw Taehyung stairing at you.

Taehyung- You should smile often, you look good.

Your heart skipped a beat after hearing this.

Y/n- No thanks, Smiling is just waisting your energy on useless things.

And you walked away from there with your heart beating racing and your usual cold face like nothing happened but mentally smiling like a psycho.

While Jimin and Jk watch poor Tae.🙃

You went into the empty class room to rest. You put your head down one the table. You had a fight with your enemy Yura yesterday in the school and she slapped you and there was a scratch on your cheek because of it. You were covering it with your hair all day long but when you kept your head on the table it was clearly visible.

After some minutes you fell asleep and Taehyung entered the class room. He saw you and sat down beside you. He carsed you hair a bit and then noticed the scar on you soft plumpy cheek. He knew that it was because of Yura yesterday. He was really angry about it. He carsed your cheek and kept a bottle of strawberry lemonade beside you and went off.

After some time, Lexi and Sofia came in as you messaged them to wake you up for the last class.

Lexi- Wake up Y/n. (She said in a soft tone)

You woke up immediately

Y/n- thanks for waking me you. Wait, what is this strawberry lemonade doing here?

Sofia- Isn't that your favourite?

Y/n- Yes...

Lexi- Someone must have kept it for you then.

Y/n- I guess yeah. Should I take it?

Both- ofc you should.

Y/n- ok then.

×After school×

Everyone was going to their home. Sofia and Lexi went before you as Mrs Yang called you and Taehyung for tomorrow's announcement about the next group project.

You and Taehyung went from the school together. You were drinking the Strawberry Lemonade that he kept beside you.

Yn- Someone kept it beside me while I was resting in the xxclass.

Tae- It's my favourite!

Yn- it's my favourite too. (in a cold confused tone)

Tae's POV-

Gosh this girl! How long will it take me to make you mine baby girl!

Thank you guys for reading🦋
This is my own irl story as my crush had a crush on me and now he's my bf.✨

Pls vote too⭐ as I am feeding your delulu 😉
Posting the next part tomorrow,

Byee!✨