Part- 10 Not today darling

Y/n- What are you doing here?

Taehyung- I didn't even got to tell my princess that how drop dead gorgeous she is looking. You are melting my heart.

He said and fixed a hair strand of your hair behind your ear

Sofia- Y/n? Where are you? Aishh you both! Do this somewhere else!

Y/n- Huh, not today darling.

You said to Taehyung

Y/n- Why do you always have to come on the wrong time?

Sofia- Sowwie, hehe.

You went towards your car and sat in it. Sofia also sat.

You started driving like you usually do

Sofia- I should've called my driver.

You scoffed

After a good 15 minutes you reached home after dropping her.

You went towards your room, showered and wore a lose tshirt with lower

You drifted into your dreamland

*In the morning*

You woke up from your beauty sleep due to the alarm. You went into the balcony to get some fresh air.

You stood at the railing wall and closed your eyes. It was May, so the sun was shining and the it's soft Ray's were hitting your face. You took a deep breath and sighed while your eyes still closed. You slowly opened your eyes and opened your hair which you always braid at night. As you had super straight hair, you decided to naturally curl them for prom today. So instead of braiding your hair last night, so you used the scarf method.

Your hair were slightly wavy and were looking gorgeous

You had slightly two toned hair. From the scalp, your hair were Black, which is your dad's natural hair colour and from the end, you had brown hair which is your mom's natural hair colour and the ends of it were turning a bit golden. It wasn't artificial highlights but you thought to get purple highlights and dye your hair black when you'll go to college.

You went in the bathroom, and came out after washing your face and brushing your teeth. You went towards the home gym and exercised but didn't do the treadmill. You also took the bracelet.

It was 7:40 so you went towards the living room.

Mr Min- Good morning princess.

Y/n- Good morning Appa.

He noticed that you were wearing your track suit