Part- 11 Don't you have a Boyfriend?

You entered the house, went towards the bathroom, washed your hands and went to take a bath. You wore simple, casual clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. It was 9:15.

Y/n- Good morning Eomma, Good Oppa.

Yoongi- Good morning Princess.

Mrs Min- Good morning Sweetheart.

You went towards the dining table and sat with everyone.

Ajjuma made pancakes which were topped with Maple syrup, blueberries and your favourite strawberries.

Everyone started eating.

Mrs Min- Y/n, You should start dating.

You choked.

Y/n- Whae Eomma? I can protect myself.

Mrs Min- But for mental and Emotional support. You are 20. You should get someone to care for you. Yoongi is 28 and he has a girlfriend.

Y/n- Don't forget that she is his first girlfriend and he started dating at the age of 28.

You looked at Yoongi with a death stare. He gulped.

Mrs Min- You have a point but I wanna see you both get married and want to play with my grandchildren.

You looked towards your Dad who was eating quietly and not uttering a word.

You were sitting there stairing into the space without blinking and in deep thinking

You were just sitting there and chewing your food like a panda chews onto a bamboo.

Mrs Min- So, when are you getting into a relationship?

Y/n- I am too young for it...

Mrs Min- You are going to turn 21 soon. she said looking at you in disbelief.

Y/n- Umm hehe, idk. And it's still 10 months for our birthday.

You said 'our' instead of 'my' as yours and Yoongi's birthday fell on the same day. He is still 8 years older than you but still you both share the same birthday. 9th of March.

Mr Min- Do you like any boy?

You gulped the food in your mouth and at the most perfect time, you finished your breakfast.

Y/n- I am going bye!

You ran towards your room and closed, sorry, Banged the door.

Y/n- Wth! Why did I ran? But I really like him. Ahh!

You said to yourself.

*Meanwhile downstairs*

Mr Min- She definitely likes someone.

Yoongi- in our school, prom starts from 10th grade and this will be the first year she is attending it.

Mrs Min- Yeah she told me.

Yoongi- Who is she going with?

Mrs Min- She said to keep it a secret.

Yoongi- I'll see today then...

*In your room*

It was just 9:30 so you decided to scroll through Instagram for sometimes and study a bit as there was no homework due to prom.

It was 10:12 and you heard a knock on your door

Y/n- It's open.

Yoongi came in.