Part- 16 Interrogation 🤧

You removed the bandage from your hand before entering the washroom. You always bath from quite boiling hot water even in Summers. You turned on the shower and the hot water streamed down. It dripping from your hair to your hand. You hissed in pain when it reached your wound but still didn't even cared about your pain. When you came out you first wrapped another roll of bandage on your knuckles.

You wore a pair of black trousers with a white top and a fingerless glove to hide the injury on your hand.

(This is what a fingerless glove looks like)(you only wore it in one hand)

(you only wore it in one hand)

You went downstairs for your breakfast. Ajjuma made sandwiches and half-fried eggs.

Y/n- Good morning Eomma.

Mrs Min- Good morning. Sit and eat the breakfast.

Y/n- Yes.

You were climbing down the stairs and came and sat on the dining table. One of the maid started serving the breakfast. You all (including your father as he stayed silent and observed things) started eating breakfast.

Mrs Min- How was the girls night?

You remembered last night and your blood boiled but you had a good control over your emotions so you put up a smile on your face and said-

Y/n- It was great! We enjoyed together.

Mr Min- That's good.

While you were eating, your mom said.

Mrs Min- By the way, you can't denie the fact that I said you to find someone for you or go up a dating site.

You again remembered yesterday's night when Taehyung proposed you infront of almost the whole class. Without your knowledge, your lips slightly curved into a smile.