Part- 8 Threatening Lexi

You saw the time. It was 4:25pm.

You quickly rushed towards your wardrobe and wore this-

(Yes! Do Do Hee's Signature fit! Hehe)

Author- I also have the same outfit!😃

Y/n- Guess we'll slayy together!

You hurt your hand from the door. It looked a bit blueish but you didn't mind

________________________________________

You went downstairs and decided to walk there as it was only a km from your house.

Y/n- I'll be a bit late!

You said to Ajjuma as you Parents were the Chairman and CFO so they were at the office.

(To be more clear, Your dad was a commerce student so he built the company and he is the Chairman. While, your mom was an accounts student. So your mom became the CFO.)

(CFO is the Chief Financial Officer who is responsible for the financial affairs of a company.)

Ajjuma- Where are you going?

Y/n- I am going to the downtown. Sofia called me there. And then Oppa will pick me up.

Ajjuma- Ok.

Whenever you went somewhere, you always told Ajjuma as if your parents came she could tell them where you went.

On your way you called Yoongi.

*OTP*

Y/n- Oppa, can you pick me up from the downtown.

Yoongi- Ok. At what time?

Y/n- I'll call.

Yoongi- Ok.

You cut the call.

After a bit of walk, you reached there. You entered the cafe and saw Lexi and Sofia sitting there. Lexi looked tensed. You took a seat next to Lexi.

Y/n- What happened girls?

Sofia- He threatened her.

Y/n- Gosh how dare he!

Lexi- He said that if I didn't got back with him, he'll torture me to death.

Her eyes were glistening with tears.

Y/n- Didn't he was the one who brokeup with you? Ugh, all boys are the same.

Sofia- Boys only want love, if it's torture....