Deadly Defense

Blue struggled to get up but growled as she collapsed in pain.

"Stay down Blue." Keira said placing her hand on Blue's side. Blue snapped at her.

"Hey!" Keira snapped. "I'm on your side, remember?"

Blue huffed placing her head down.

Keira examined the gun shot wound sighing in relief that Blue was only struck in the leg, but she was down needless to say.

Keira removed her button up shirt before ripping it up a bit and moving to Blue's leg. Blue's eye watched her intently as Keira tied the shirt around her thick leg and tied it tightly. Blue screeched loudly.

"I know, I'm sorry!" Keira said. "I told you to run. You're stubborn.'

Blue snorted.

Keira smiled resting her hand on Blue's neck. "I'm not going to leave you out here alone." Keira told her. 

Blue's head perked up as she looked at her and then out. Keira turned around to see Blue's fellow raptors walking up to them. Yang approached them first, he growled at Keira revealing all teeth, the others followed his direction. Keira scooted back slightly.

"Shit."

Owen watched as his son walked out with President Segura, all eyes fell onto him.

"What do we do now?" Claire asked.

He shook his head. "I don't know." he placed his head in his hands. He looked up after rubbing his face. "The bastard took my wife from me and then my son. I'm not going to roll over." 

"Let's come up with a plan then." Doug said. "Just like Chief did."

Theo stood with President Segura in the lab as Gray was packing things away under the threat of being shot. He glared at Theo who looked away.

"We'll have the military stationed on the island to make sure we don't have anyone get the wrong ideas." Segura told him.

"So what will you do with the dinosaur embryos?" Theo asked as the men carried them out.

"They'll be brought back to the main island, raised to be sold." he said. Theo watched the president out of the corner of his eye. 

"That's okay with you right?" Segura looked to him.

Theo shrugged. "I don't see a problem with it. I have a question though."

"Ask away, Theo."

"What happens if their temperament isn't set to be sold to homes and such?"

"Dinosaur meat.' Segura said. "That way there is no waste."

Theo nodded. "You covered all the bases, didn't you?"

"I sure did." Segura smiled. A guard approached whispering to him.

"Excuse me Theo."

Segura left the lab leaving Gray and him.

"How could you do this?" Gray said. "You tricked me. I thought you were really interested in all this. If I had known..." he shook his head. "You betrayed all of us, including your mother, who's dead!"

"I'm doing the right thing!" Theo said as President Segura poked his head and called him over. Gray clenched his teeth as Theo walked out with the devil.

Keira remained still as Yang was in her face with a throaty growl. The others were circling. Keira looked to the gun beside her and then at Blue's body. This didn't look good on her behalf. Yin approached Blue who didn't bother with moving. Yin sniffed at Keira's shirt wrapped around Blue's leg before letting out a screech. Two of the raptors snapped at Keira.

"Guys, I know this looks bad. Really bad. But I assure you-" Yang snapped in her face nearly biting her. She pressed her back up against a tree.

"I really need to stop trying to negotiating with dinosaurs." she thought to herself . Yang looked as through he was going in for the kill when Blue let out a screech. The raptors craned their heads over to their leader, she let out a series of calls before resting her head down. Yang looked back to Keira before huffing his breath in her face and walking over to Blue. Keira sighed in relief slumping against the tree.

She pushed herself up slightly shaken from being nearly ripped apart by the raptors who were still eyeing her as if waiting for Blue to change her mind.

Keira grabbed the gun and placed the strap over her shoulder.

Blue let out more calls. Yin and the others turned to Keira.

"What now?" Keira said. Yang knelt down by Blue's side as the others moved to Keira walking behind her and standing there. Keira turned her head, all eyes were on her.

"Oh no no no.." she shook her head. "This is not happening." she took a step forward and the others followed in step.

"No way...no freaking away." She looked to Blue who was resting her head down. "I'll be back for you, I promise."

She took off with the raptor squad running beside her.

"Owen, you're gonna flip shit when you see this."