They called me Lonely

I'm all about family, not like Dom but better and to define the love I have for them I can't express it in words.

Then came a roommate of mine. I let her perspective of me breathe and she had the audacity to call me a loner. With No one but my sister, saying it's all too much. That she's a twin too but you don't see her being all lovey dovey with her twin.

My heart couldn't tell my lips what to say. They all believe I'm lonely, boring, a spectator in this life.

I can only find a pinch of truth, I tried explaining to them but then I gave up coz my heart almost jumped out of my chest with the cold war on their opinions about ME.

Advising me like their lives are any better than the calmness I feel when I stare into the sky, when the wind blows on my skin, making the tinsy hair on my skin shiver with excitement, only I can experience by myself.

I just kept mute and watched as they went on and on and even deviated to topics that were not related.

Humans giving advice, telling me their truth, making my calm peaceful existence seem lonely and stigmatized, I watched as their lips opened and closed, as their eyes glistened when they talked

Filthy Humans who love dominance more than anything. Who love to inflict on others but never let others in...

Are they talking to me? Thank God I'm not on their level. One could have thought of suicide...

D.a.n.i.e.l.l.a