Chapter 4 The HUNT

"Oh yesssss!!"Justin applauds as I pose for him via Facetime. " She really did her thing with your hair girl ", he coos before turning around and bumping into some random guy who is working out in the gym . His fingers rise over the man's chest as he looks in his eyes and apologizes flirtatiously. I shake my head in amazement as he gives me the finger, from behind. He knows I know that bump was anything but an accident . " I watch him as he grabs the guy's phone , clearly adding his number in before seductively waving goodbye , and returning to his phone.

" Talk about a GOD!!", he shouts in amazement , he looks just like a teenage girl obsessing over her celebrity crush.

" Do not bring God in on your plot to cheat on Ryan ", I tease returning my book to the receptionist before exiting the Salon. I check my reflection before sliding my shades on and retrieving my car keys from my purse.

" Who said anything about cheating , I'm recruiting ", Justin teased as he practically inhale a deep swig of water . " He sticks his tongue out at me and I question how someone could ever mistake him for the oldest. I don't say anything as I stand in shock staring at my car's Hood. My mouth in awe as the distant voice of Justin still on the call , brings me out of shock..

" Sta , what's wrong !", he panics as I raise the phone back to my face clearly startled. From what I can only assume was over 200 blood red roses on the hood of my car.

"Stacy , if you do not speak right now , I swear !!" he shouts. I can not form words so I do the only thing I can. I turn the camera around and show him the massive bouquet on my car . His Jaw drops to the floor as I finally get the strength to walk closer, examining the flowers before grabbing the black envelope that sits on top. I prop my phone up on the car as a nosey Justin shouts demands from the screen, I raise my fingers to the sky, thanking God he is not here before opening the envelope , and pulling out what I can only assume is a Key Fob, with a note attached. I raise the fob so Justin can see as a hint of annoyance shows on my face, the Card in the same Writing as before , except the note doesn't say the stalker's name , it simply states " Soon".

" Soon???!?, Like what the fuck Is that supposed to mean ? ", Justin yells while pacing back and forth in my tiny living room before sitting at my Kitchen Island, Popping the cork on our second bottle of wine. I ignore his questioning as my eyes look at a large bouquet that sits in a home depot bucket, on my coffee table.

" That bucket ", He takes a sip of wine " Is Tacky as hell". I glare at him before returning my gaze back to the roses.

" And what's with that remote thing , like what the hell does this man have planned for you. I mean I'm into freaky Shit Stacy but this is beyond kinky !! Are you sure this is him and not Luk..." , I raise my hand before he finishes the name not wanting even the thought of him near me. It's been six years since that night that still haunts my dreams.

" The Envelope matches the same envelope that the money came in". I hold back the fact that I had checked several times with a close friend on the whereabouts of the devil before I even arrived home. " Listen, Men like Syrius have no rules ", I said to him before retrieving my cell from my bag. My heart skips a beat as a single message displays on the home screen.

Unknown: Did you like the flowers ?

I stare at the message for some time, before deciding how to respond. I'm a woman of control and I have fought hard for it. First my car and now my phone. This man needs to learn the meaning of boundaries . I take another gulp of my wine fighting the urge to not allow my emotions to take over "Who does this man think he is?", I say to myself as I sit on my couch annoyed . I wish I could say I didn't see this coming but I did. It doesn't shock me that he obtained my number. I'm quite sure one of the other waiters gave it to one of his lackeys, but why is the question.

Me: How did you get my Number ?", I text back as Justin joins me on the couch leaning over my shoulder to look into my phone. He looks at me with wide eyes before lowering his gaze back at my phone.

Unknown: Rule Number one , I don't like to repeat myself Angel.

"Oh Cute , he has a nickname for You ," Justin jokes as I roll my eyes, already finishing up my snarky reply.

Me: Well I do not like the Idea of being stalked so I guess we both are disappointed".

I quickly send the message before hitting the block button on his number ,placing my phone on the table. Justin shakes his head as a disappointed scowl is heard from his lips, his eyes drifting from my face to my phone several times.

" Now why did you have to go and ruin the fun ?" Justin yells at me , while pouting. I look at him in plain shock as he snatches a blanket from my couch and cuddles into me. I'm a bit shocked at my overprotective best friend. He is usually the precautionary one and I the careless one , however I have noticed since he met his boyfriend his trust in humanity has come a long way. I want to tell him it's something about Syrius that screams to Run , but an even scarier side that vibrates with desire at the thought of him, But I let it go as I turn on "RENT ". Two hours later after Placing a blanket over a now snoring Justin. I make my way to my bedroom to climb into bed, setting my alarm as my eyes grow heavier and heavier, my breath catches as two unread messages display on my phone.

Unknown : It will take more than a little button to get rid of me Angel.

Unknown: See you soon