Chapter 10 The Fallen

Two weeks, two freaky weeks of no contact and this collar around my neck. Syrius never responded, After the last text I sent to him, and to add insult to injury, every message I've sent since returns undeliverable.

I'm starting to lose my patience, becoming desperate by the day. I even stopped by the penthouse to demand he unlock it but the key fob that was gifted to me did not work. Both Justin and I went to four different kink shops only for them to state they never saw a collar of this caliber. So now I'm sitting stupid at work with this silver band around my neck.

" Oh baby he paid good money for this fucker here honey", Justin says as he paces back and forth staring at my neck we have been trying to remove this collar for the past 14 hours and our outcome has always been unsuccessful.

" Only you will have a one night stand and come back with std as a jewelry ", He jokes and I roll my eyes. " What did he say when you text him to remove it ", Justin ask, searching another pointless search on google.

" I told you before nothing, every text I sent came back undeliverable " I frown as Justin's Jaw drops to the floor.

" Girl I know he did not block you, bitch he is petty?" Justin Laughs and I roll my eyes

" The Rich ones usually are", I say, grabbing my tray, heading to my section in the packed bar.

Our Shift is over quickly. I go to dance as the last customers filter out of the bar. Beside me, Justin, my co-worker and partner in mischief, shares in my elation. Our laughter fills the emptying space as we indulge in the lingering effects of the three shots we took to celebrate closing time.

" Are you staying over at my place tonight ", I tease, a playful grin tugging at the corners of my lips as Justin lowers the shutters over the bar. The dim light casts a warm glow around us, heightening the sense of silliness between us.

" No baby , I have Ryan and a hot bouncer, by the name of Chris waiting for me at home", His face heats up as he speaks. " And from the looks of it you will not be heading home either ", he motions to the street behind me. A black-tinted SUV pulls up to the curb, a wave of distraction washes over us, diverting our attention from the awkwardness of the moment. I whip my head in its direction, shocked to see his driver, Deacon, now standing by the passenger door .

" Ms. Knight, Mr Djokovic requests your presence.", he motions opening the door for me to enter. I stand there shocked and bothered. I haven't spoken to him in 14 days and he just sends his freaking driver to come fetch me, when he is ready to finally speak to me?! Fuck no!! I am not with it.

" Tell Mr. Djokovic I have plans with a friend and I regrettably will have to decline his offer", I refute as I grab a shocked Justin by the arm and we head down the street towards our apartments.

" Why didn't you go, do you not want that ring off your neck ?" he questions whispering to me as we walk down the street. Ever so often peaking back to see if the Suv has moved from that spot.

" Of course I do! But he doesn't get to ignore me for weeks, then pop back up as if It was nothing, demanding my attention. I am not his rag doll !!"

" I hate to tell you this but he certainly thinks so", Justin pouts before tapping my head.

" Well if that's the case then he will be in for a rude awakening ", I say matter of factly.

The truth was, I was a little excited to see his driver outside waiting on me, however I wanted no part in being alone with him again. The other night left me with hickeys all over my body and a now fully healed core. I am also still very much pissed at him for ruining my first ever one stand experience with this damn collar. I leave my bags at the door after hugging Justin Goodnight. stripping my body naked and heading towards the shower. My hands run over the once sore spots that were replaced with hickeys. Thoughts of Saturday Playing in my head as my core throbs from the memory. " One more slip up wouldn't hurt", The thought of another amazing orgasm starts to run through my head causing goosebumps to cover my skin. The warm water massaging my back as I cover my body in soap, imagining the suds running down my body as his skillful tongue that licked every inch of me during our time in his bed.

My phone vibrates on the counter pulling me out of my fantasy. Wrapping my body in a towel I exit the shower before grabbing my cell. It rings again and the caller Id pops up as an Unknown number , I roll my eyes and hit decline, before removing the battery and placing the phone on my nightstand . He doesn't get to ignore me for days then pop back up demanding my attention, fuck him! I'll snuggle into my pillow naked and respond to him in the morning , maybe by then he would have came to his senses.

As the soft rays of morning sunlight filter through the curtains, casting a warm golden glow across the room, I slowly awaken from a deep and restful sleep. The weight of yesterday's disappointments feels lighter now, replaced by a renewed sense of optimism and possibility. A chill runs down my spine as I reach for my phone on the bedside table, only to find it missing. Panic surges within me as I recall removing the battery core and placing the phone on the stand. My heart clenches in my chest before completely stopping. I am not alone in my bedroom. The distant sound of ruffled papers forces my head to slowly face the chilling figure patiently waiting in the chair across from my bed. Every fiber of my being recoils at the sight of him, his eyes burning with a cold, calculated rage that sends a shiver down my spine. It's as if he's been waiting for this moment, biding his time until he could strike with maximum impact.

" W-what are you doing here?" My voice trembles as I struggle to form the words, my tongue feeling heavy and sluggish in my mouth. "H-how did you get in?" I manage to croak out, my voice barely above a whisper. The silence stretches between us like a heavy fog, thick and suffocating.

Syrius's refusal to answer only adds to the tension, leaving me feeling even more vulnerable and exposed. His eyes never leave mine as I fidget with my fingers. His gaze deadly and intoxicating, as my fingers pulls the covers up to my shoulders covering my exposed breast. " Did you take my phone, Syrius ?!" I managed to say a little bit more assertively.

He stands from the chair ,his eyes never leaving mine as he walks over to me, the back of his tattooed hand softly slides down my face until it reaches the cover that hides my breast. I would protest however the intensity of his stare has me in a trance. I swallow slowly as he removes the cover from my chest, running his hand over my breast. A moan escapes my lips as he rolls my nipple between his fingers. A ghost smile forms for a second on his mouth before his face turns back to stone. His eyes never leave mine as he leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his tongue and teeth. My fingers reach out instinctively, seeking the comfort of his presence, but before I can make contact, he slips through my grasp.

My breath hitches and I sit there shaken and bewildered. " How did he get in my home?" I question before reality kicks in. " Wait, how did you even know where I stayed", I sit in bed confused going over our conversations. I never told him any of this.

" Get dressed AKIRA we are leaving ", He states walking to the door, grabbing his jacket and sliding it on..

"Wait!! , who did you call me ?", I yell after him "I'm not going anywhere with you", I say, grabbing a shirt from my closet and a pair of cotton shorts. I slide on my crocs. Revisiting last night when his driver called me by "Ms.Knight". I struggle to regain control of my racing thoughts, to push back against the overwhelming tide of panic threatening to engulf me. But in the midst of the chaos, one thing becomes abundantly clear my identity has become compromised

" How the hell did you get information on me, Syrius ?", I yell at him as he exits my bedroom. " Hey, I'm talking to you!" I reach out to grab his hand, only making it a couple feet outside my bedroom door, before a forceful hand grabs me from behind. I fight the embrace as a towel covers my nostrils and mouth. My eyes grow heavy as my tear stricken eyes attempt to focus on Deacon's face, twisted together while he continues to press the towel over my mouth. Silent pleas from my eyes are met with a sinister smile from Syrius, And as I slip further into the abyss, the shattered pieces of my phone become nothing more than a distant memory, a fading echo before the harsh silence of the void. My world turns BLACK..