leehye's dark quotes

"Ask me to be nice? Then I'll do it extra mean."

"I am not beautiful, sweetie, I am drop dead gorgeous"

"A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none"

"It hurts doesn't it? Does it pain? Well, here's what you do. Turn the pain into power"

"Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you're done"

"I don't do fashion, I am fashion"

"After every sweet 'hi', theres always a bitter 'bye'"

"yeah, look down on me. It's my hobby to prove you wrong"

"Until the day of victory, fight, don't kneel, don't surrender. Fight. Fight till your last breath. Cause if you can't, you don't have a chance of surviving in this world. Mark my words"

"Some people only hate you because other people love you"

"Yes, I use sarcasm because killing people is illegal"

"Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny"

"You're either on my side, by my side or in my fucking way. Choose wisely"

"You hate me? Okay, well, grab a chair and wait for me to care"

"If I ever bow my head, It'll be just to admire my heels"

"Theres a huge difference between a quiet woman and a silent woman. The first one is a miracle. The second one is a time bomb"

"Why should I cry for you? My mascara is way too expensive"

"What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful"

"May god have mercy on my enemies. Cuz I won't"

"When you  meet me, you think I'm quiet. When you talk to me, you wish I'm quiet. When you know me, you get scared when I'm quiet"

'We are all the same game, just dealing with different levels. All in the same hell, just different devils"

"There were no monsters under my bed, they were in my head. Now I dont fear monsters, cuz I don't see them. But whole time, they were inside of me"

"I like the darkness. theres something in the feeling of not knowing your surroundings, not seeing the colours of things as they appear, but as they truly are. theres something bout the unknown, quiet and the cold, something i can never describe in words. Something terrifying yet beautiful"

"Life is like a piano. Black keys are pain and white keys are happiness. But you need both to make music"