Diss Mixtape: The Real Society

if you paid attention to the previous chapters, "the real society" is a diss mixtape released by Leehye because BTS was constantly being brought down for having a girl in their group. 

Namjoon & Yoongi are in a short interview with other hip hop artists. However, it's not going good for them because they always talk about Leehye.

Artist: "We heard something like, you're a hip hop idol group with a girl member?"

Namjoon: "Uh yes, we do have, our maknae is a girl and she's a rapper too, and I don't see anything wrong about having a girl in a hip hop group, I mean, she can do what we also can do as a male rapper"

Artist: "Yes, sure, but sometimes don't you think that, you know, having her in the group was not the best decision you've ever made? I mean, she is a girl so it would be fit for her to be in a girl group"

Artist 2: "She's just a rapper, and her being in your group has caused a lot of controversies. Do you regret it?"

Artist: "Who won't? I mean, she can be the reason you also go down in the industry. What do you think about that?"

Namjoon: "Uh, to be honest, I think that all of you are wrong. Honestly I think she is one of our assets in the group, she makes us unique. Yes, I admit at first we didn't like the idea of having a girl in our group, especially a girl that we didn't know from debut and a girl that joined the industry a year ago, but we immediately changed our mind, after we met her and saw how talented she was. We don't regret it"

Artist 3: "This might be a sensitive question, but since you're here, uhhh, hip hop is somewhat manly and has a macho culture. Having her doesn't make you one, so how could you call that hiphop? I'm saying that it affects your image. I'm thinking that one day if you fail, you'll blame her only. I'm only saying 'IF'"

Artist 2: "However, these kind of things... it's still up to you, to decide what you want, but, but in my opinion, she just doesn't belong"

Namjoon: "Could you say that again?"

Artist 2: "She doesn't belong in the hip hop industry. This is my own opinion about this"

Artist 1: "No, no, I also agree with you. I mean, why will a hip hop BOY group have a girl? We- we just- we don't understand the idea. Is this, some joke or?"

Namjoon: "Everyone has their own opinion about this, but you can't mock her for being in BTS and say that she doesn't belong in the culture, she is also humane who have feelings, and it is not nice to hurt those feelings. Just because, you cannot understand the idea that the company has made, and I'm sure Bang Si Hyuk has made this decision with good intention and a good reason, that doesn't mean that you can belittle her talent"

Artist 3: "But how do you know that she belongs?"

Namjoon: "Sorry?"

Artist 3: "Are you sure she belongs? Then can you tell us what is so good of her being in your group? How is it beneficial to you? We want to know"

Yoongi: "If you don't watch and appreciate our broadcast, you won't know. Me and RM were already an underground rapper before debuting, and I can say this infront of you with no regrets. In my honest opinion, of her being in such a young age, she is already well above us. She can surpass us. What more in the future?"

Artist 1: "How do you know that?"

Yoongi: "She'll still grow as an idol. If I say it like this it might be a little offensive but,  I think she's a lot better than all of you here right now"

Artist 2: "A lot better?"

Yoongi: "Even to us. A lot better especially on her attitude. So stop trying to talk shit about her, because it just making you look more cheap ...."

Yoongi: ".... than you already are. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. And pray that she won't do something to make you take back her words. I'll bet on that. She'll prove all of you here wrong. And I'll make sure it happens. We will make sure you realize that belittling her talent was a mistake on your part. No, we'll show you the idea of having her as a member isn't something we'll regret. Not now, not ever"

because of this interview, Leehye felt upset and released a diss track, dissing these artists. these same artist now ask her for autographies.

slay queeen