Relations With Other Artists

Taylor Swift

Eleven and taylor swift have a really unbreakable bond. Eleven was recently spotted attending Taylor's world tour with BLACKPINK member Lisa, and even posted on Instagram with a picture of Lisa, Taylor, and Eleven all together.

"Eleven is someone I have looked up to, and respected, not just as an artist, but as a person. She is so kind, and humble, and very chaotic. And her talents are just out of this world. She can sing, dance, rap, model, sports, everything. She is the human definition of 'THAT GIRL'" 

Dua Lipa

One of the K-pop star's first overseas supporters, the "New Rules" diva met Eleven during a trip to South Korea and eventually reached out to her for a collaboration. "Levitating" is a special track on the deluxe edition of the singer's self-titled, debut album, and with more than 500 million streams on Spotify, we'd say this is a very powerful friendship.

"Ah, Eleven. She is the human definition of All rounder, and is extremely talented. I am a huge fan of her, that is the entire reason why I called her for a collaboration. I would enjoy working with her more than once though"

Ariana Grande

In a now-viral tweet, the "7 Rings" chart-topper told a fan via Instagram message that she not only knew who the K-pop star is but hoped to watch her performance during Weekend 2 of Coachella 2019.

"Eleven is amazing. There's no other words that can be put to that. She can dance, she can rap and she's got stunning visuals. If I was a boy, I would have definitely fallen for her"

Harry Styles

The "Sign of the Times" star was in attendance at the Los Angeles kickoff date of  Eleven's Coexistence tour. He also follows her on Instagram.

"Eleven, I am her biggest fan. I want to collaborate with her in the future maybe, but the hard part is she is unreachable. Apart from that she is talented, all rounder in dance, rap, vocals, visuals. She is also, possibly the most extroverted person I know"