The Ex KILLSHOT Ep1

In case y'all forgot, KILLSHOT was the group Leehye initially debuted in, but her contract was terminated due to a bullying scandal which was confirmed to be fake the next day. So this chapters all about KILLSHOT

Episode 1: Wikipedia

KILLSHOT is a South Korean girl group formed by HYBE Labels consisting of members Eleven, Nora, Sori, Miyeon, Chaeyoung and Soonli. Dubbed the "biggest girl group in the world," they are considered the most successful Korean girl group internationally and have been given the title "Queens of KPOP"

Even though the international girl group debuted only 2 years after the global sensation BLACKPINK, they surpassed many of their records and more yet to come. 

KILLSHOT debuted in October 2018 with their single debut mini album 'HEAVEN & HELL' which featured SLAY [their debut], TOXIC and Aesthetic.

It was followed by the mini album 'VILLAIN ERA' featuring TOMBOY, Slytherin, Take it Up, DOWN WE GO and Heaven & Hell

The group expanded global reach with 'CHILLIN' LIKE A VILLAIN' which was the first song by a Korean female group to enter the UK Singles Chart, followed by BLACKPINK's DDU DU DDU DU.

The music video of 'CHILLIN' LIKE A VILLAIN' was the first by a Korean group to surpass 1 Billion on YOUTUBE and reached a hit of 7.2Billion views within just 2 months of it's release.

Their music videos for 'LA FERRA' and 'Arcade Mode' each set records for the most viewed music video [235M views] within the first 24 hours of release, with the former breaking 5 Guiness World Records.

KILLSHOT is the highest charting female Korean act on the US Billboard Hot 100, peaking at No 6 with 'PINGPONG' and Number 1 with 'ELEVEN'

KILLSHOT's studio albums, 'SAVAGE BITCHES' and 'Diamonds & Dancefloors' each broke the record for the best selling female Korean studio album of all time.

KILLSHOT have broken numerous records throughout their career, their SAVAGE BITCHES World Tour became the highest grossing concert tour by female group and they were the first Asian Act along with BLACKPINK to headline Coachella in November 2019.

They have the most subscribed [300M] and most viewed [78B] music artist channel on youtube, and are the most followed and most streamed girl group on Spotify. KILLSHOT's other accolades include Several Golden Disc awards, Billboard Music Awards, People's Choice Awards and MTV Video Music Award, among them the Group of the Year win by a girl group in the 21st century.

Shortly after their COACHELLA event in April 2019, in January 2020, a bullying scandal threatened the presence of the leader of KILLSHOT, Kim Leehye aka Eleven. Due to the scandal, her contract with KILLSHOT was terminated, but the next day it was confirmed to be fake. Eleven finished her 7 year contract under BTS. She is now the official 8th member of BTS.