The Losers Always Fall...

(Starting off strong with some good old angst. Suicide, rape, and self harm warning.) *This is late I know, but if you really want to feel this chapter listen to this; https://open.spotify.com/album/2EfmyRWheMtmVTCIsptsLi

Vox sighed, drawing in a quick breath and letting it out slowly, trying to calm his nerves. He'd heard Val screaming from the other side of V tower, well he probably could've heard him across the city too, and was on his to calm the large drama moth down. Crashing of furniture and expensive equipment could be heard up and down the hallway to Valentino's office. 

Something small plowed into him and Vox looked down, snearing at the small fox girl who'd bumped into him.

"I-I'm so s-sorry Mr. Vox, sir..." She squeaked, a mortified look on her small, fluffy face.

"Let me guess. Val threw something at you?" Vox looked down his nose at her as she stammered out a reply. 

"Y-yes sir. But uhm...Angie's in there. And Mr. Valentino isn't in a good mood. I'm afraid for him." 

Vox swiveled his head to eye her up and down.

"I'll take care of Angel Dust. You go home. Tell your colleagues they can leave too, you won't get in trouble."

"Thank you sir! I hope you can calm him down...you seem to be the only person he cares about." Her eyes shining, bright and sharp.

"Yes well I hope that's true, for all our sakes..." Vox murmured as she scurried away to the studio.

Several more terrified employees sped away from Val's office on Vox's way there. At each one he heard more crashes and bangs until they stopped shortly before he arrived. Vox had become increasingly pissed everytime an employee had run by him or a massive crash had sounded from the office.

Finally, reaching the large and imposing double doors, Vox composed himself. He put on that award winning showbis smile and knocked delicately before walking right in.

His smile dropped slightly as he strolled in. Valentino had a quivering Angel pinned to the wall, a predatory look in his deep, pink eyes.

"Val~. You better put that poor spider down before you regret it." His tone menacing while he paced calmly and slowly toward the two. 

Val's head swirled around in disbelief. His hold on Angel Dust loosening and the actor dropping to the floor. Vox looked livid. That was the moment Val always knew to stop before it got bad. He shot Angel a look to kill and the small arachnid scrambled out of the room with a whimper.

Vox's shoulder's relaxed and his face's angry expression eased. He plopped himself down gingerly on one of the several love seats strewn around the office space to assess the damage.

"Do you know how much this is going to cost me to replace?" His tone was quiet, but anyone who knew him better could hear his anger. 

Vox's clawed hand gestured to the wall of the room with broken mirrors, desks, chairs, and electronics thrown against it. Though he was trying to remain composed, Vox was already exhausted. Today hadn't been easy. He'd already used up a great deal of power in a fight with Alastor plus the energy he'd channeled to stop Val.

There wasn't any fight left in him.

"Aw. I'm sorry Voxxy. Let me make it up to you~" Val's hands found their way around Vox's waist, pressing their bodies together. His voice was sultry and deep and oh so suggestive.

"Stop Val I'm not in the mood." Vox shot back, his mind was already wanting to just sleep. 

Valentino's grip tightened, his anger apparent.