Christmas Party~

Christmas was a big deal in Hell. No one knows why, but everyone got excited like little kids. All sinners and demons no matter what age, began decorating two or so weeks before Christmas Day. Bright, twinkling lights dressed the street, hanging like jewelry from lamposts, houses, and office buildings.

For the past twenty years, give or take, the thing that sinners had looked forward to was the Vee's annual Christmas party. It took place on Christmas Eve and was always extravagant. Of course, tickets were paid for, however, it was always worth it. Thousands of people lined up to go every year even knowing they most likely wouldn't get the sought-after ticket.

Vox scrolled his phone in the corner of the enormous ballroom that was to be the location for the occasion. Valentino screamed at employees nearby, ordering them to set up tables here and there and to decorate the tree faster.

Smash

A shatter of glass resonated around the rotund room.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?" Val's voice burst through the deathly silence that had ensued from the noise, "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU MORON!

Vox shoved his phone into his pocket and sighed gently as he went to rescue the poor demon who was shaking under Val's gaze. 

"Val, honey? It was just a glass. We have thousands. It's okay." The TV demon placed a reassuring hand on the moth's shoulder.

Valentino turned to study Vox, his hackles lowering slowly. His breathing slowed and his wings fell destitutely to his side. Vox shot a pointed look at the terrified demon, signaling for him to run while he still could. The stocky sinner spun around and took off running as fast as he could. 

Waving his hand, Vox had a small glass of Val's favourite wine brought to him. He handed it to Val, who took it and downed it in one shot. 

"There we go. Feeling better, love?" Vox inquired, cocking his head as the static lilt in his voice increased. 

"Yeah. Better. Thank you Amorcito~ You always know how to make me feel better." Val cooed as he leaned down and kissed Vox's cheek. The media overlord smiled and kissed him back. 

As a servant whisked the glass in Valentino's hand away and out of sight, Velvette skipped ecstatically through the door with several pieces of clothing draped over her arms.  

"GUYS! I have the PERFECT outfits for tonight!" Velvette sang as she shot across the room, "Don't question me, just put them on for tonight. They're tailored exactly for you. And they match the theme for this year, Winter Formal, BUT they're also different from what everyone else will be wearing so we'll stand out!" 

The smaller overlord shoved the clothes in their hands, along with a small piece of paper each, and ran off screaming at people in her way. The party started in three hours and everything was set up. All that was left was refreshments, which Velvette had already taken care of. 

So, with little left to do, the two overlords walked back to their penthouse in comfortable silence. As soon as they entered through the double doors a notification sounded from their hellphones simultaneously.

It was Velvette texting them from the group chat. 

Vee Bitches:

Baby Doll~: The papers I gave you tell you exactly how to do makeup and accessories and how to style the outfits. That applies the most to you Val. Meet at the top of the stairs at 10:30 exactly. DO NOT BE LATE. Kisses darlings <3

Val and Vox shared a look as they read the text. They reacted with a thumbs up each before separating to get ready.

                                                           §§§§§§§§§