The Little Things~

(Just fluff my loves <3 And a reminder to go check out my Voxval story if you haven't already, we're almost at 1000 views!)

Vox walked into the studio just in time for Valentino to scream top volume, an ear-piercing shriek as the deep red marks on his back glowed, shining brightly in the dark porn studio. The little wing designs came to life and those beautiful wings of his unfurled. 

As much as Vox loved them, any time they came out it meant that Val was in full temper tantrum mode and needed to be calmed down. So Vox stepped forward, placing his hand soft and gentle, flat on the small of the moth's back, right between the wing buds. 

"Val...Go wait by the door for me." Vox said quietly, the danger evident in his voice though not directed at his boyfriend. 

Valentino let out a loud growl almost, a snarl really, a sound from deep within his throat. It rumbled and echoed throughout the large room like thunder from a large storm. He turned on his stiletto heel, his wings whipping around as he curled back into his signature coat, and he stalked angrily to the door. 

As Val ducked out the door, Vox turned to the frightened demons on the stage. His expression of anger softened to his powerful smile and he eyed them up and down.

"You have thirty seconds to leave. Now. If you value your lives that is. You come back tomorrow and practice your sets or whatever, Val won't be coming in." Vox's voice glitched slightly and his eye popped and fizzled.

The porn stars nodded aggressively and darted out the door together. Vox let his face relax into an easier smile, his shoulders dropping as he sighed. He pivoted and walked to the door to meet the biggest drama queen ever. 

As Vox slipped out the door he threaded his arm through Valentino's, his grip leaving no room for discussion, and marched determinedly down the hallway to Val's penthouse. However, halfway down the hall Vox finally opened his mouth to speak.

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about?"

"No."

"That's not the right answer Val." He kept his face straight but almost lost his smile.

"..."

"Well...?"

"It's stupid. It doesn't matter, just leave it alone." Valentino had his head downturned to the side, avoiding Vox's eyes.

When the two arrived at Val's door, Vox held the door open for his boyfriend and noticed the tear that slipped gracefully down Val's soft cheek. He frowned and guided the moth, who was desolate and unresponsive, to his bedroom. The rooms were bathed in the dark and red light that filtered in from the windows in the Hellish evening. 

Val's curtains were closed and the room had specks of light like stars sprinkled around the walls. That's right, Valentino was afraid of the dark. It was really the cutest thing sometimes. 

"Flutterby. Look at me, baby."  Vox took Val's cheek in the palm of his hand and turned the moth's head towards him.

Little red rivulets drove their way down the overlord's face, his face clenched in an attempt to stop them. Vox's heart cried for Val, and his expression softened. 

"Oh, Flutterby..." He pressed his lips to Valentino's, as gently as he could, putting his heart and soul into the kiss. 

As they broke away the tears intensified and Val sank to his knees. Vox panicked and went down to him, thinking something was wrong.

"...I...I don't deserve you Voxxy...I'm sorry." Val's voice was cracked and soft, Vox could almost hear his heart breaking along with it.

"Val never say that. I don't deserve you. But I love you, so much, and I hope you never forget that because I'm never leaving. You're not getting that lucky." Vox laughed quietly as a single cyan tear slipped down his screen.

Val launched forward and wrapped his arms around Vox, burying his face in his boyfriend's neck. Vox let out a soft sigh, the tension in his chest releasing. Valentino cried into his neck for almost ten minutes, and Vox let him until the tears slowed. 

Finally, Val shifted into a sitting position in front of Vox and kissed him softly.

"What would I do without you Voxxy?" Val laughed softly and stood up. 

Vox followed suit and watched as Val let the wings fall open and began removing the grey jacket he had on underneath. The lavender-grey skin underneath was soft and unscathed save for the dark discoloration on his ribs. The blood-red wings fell down his back, running down to his calves. 

The stilettos came off next, Val toed them off and let them smack against the wall as he slid his pants off. Reaching into the closet to his right, Valentino grabbed a silk romper and slid it up his long, curvacious legs, hooking the straps over his shoulders.

He smoothed the fluff on his arms, sliding his hands down before bending down to the same to his legs. Valentino was tantalizing, amazing and heavenly in a supernatural way. The moth strode gracefully over to the plum purple bed, turning his head back to look at Vox.

"Are you coming?" 

Vox exhaled, letting out a breath he hadn't realised he was holding, blood rushing out of his face and continuing to distribute itself throughout his body. He hadn't realised how still he'd become, standing like an idiot in complete awe.

"O-oh...right sorry." Vox said shakily, furrowing his brow at how weak at the knees he felt.

He walked slowly to the other side of the bed, unbuttoning and discarding his suit jacket ,and the sweater vest he wore underneath, on the plush chair in the corner. Vox extricated the crisp white shirt from his firm chest and slid the pressed dress pants off his legs.

When he turned around Valentino was sitting half on the bed, arm supporting his as he watched his boyfriend undress. His lips were slightly parted, eyes intently watching. Vox smiled sweetly and he slid into bed, pushing his arms out to curl them around Val. He pulled the moth tight to him, one hand over his chest and the other coiled around his hip. Vox pressed his lips to Val's bare back and kissed him softly.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He whispered, sleep already weighing down on his eyelids.

Val chirped softly and scooted closer and pressed his own hands against the ones wrapped around his body. 

"Can we stay like this?" Valentino asked hushedly.

"Well I'm not just going to get up and leave. I'm comfortable." Vox said with a smirk, "And I already canceled all your appointments tomorrow so we can stay like this as long as you want Flutterby. And yes, we can order in." 

Val laughed at how well his boyfriend knew him, swiveling his head to kiss his forehead.

"Oh thank God. I am so not in the mood to deal with those melodramatic dipshits."

He felt Vox's arms relax and his breathing slow, and he smiled.

"I love you too Voxxy."

{I'm sorry that acc felt so angsty lol But I think I made up for it.}

Word Count: 1176