Authors note.

Welcome to my new story. I've decided to write this alongside my first story, which is an Ot7 Soulmate fanfic..

This is not an ot7 story, I think I'm going to write individual stories for each member..

I would love to read your comments as you follow along, so please don't be a silent reader, and please don't forget to vote. Also, chuck in a follow if you would.

Thank you 💜
Sunshineandsprite

~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't have looked at the reflection in the mirror and averted my gaze from the person I should be looking at through it.

Ignore it, Bella, ignore it, ignore him. That's what i told myself once i found out who i was going to be in close proximity to. It was working up until this point. I'm so fucking stupid..

Three fucking years.. I had built myself back up, three fucking years... to actually make myself a stronger person. Three fucking years... to face the fears of having to one day come home. Even just for a visit. I missed my family even though we talked on the phone. Three fucking years.. to know I would have to come face to face one day with him.

I just didn't realise it would be so soon. Yeah, I thought I may bump into him in passing, from across the street or something. Or be dragged into a family get-together as our parents were close, my step-dad, Kwan, was originally from daegu, and he was really close with his dad, but kwan got a job overseas in the uk. Which is where I come from. And where kwan and my mum got together. My father left when I was young, got himself a new family, and from that day forward, it was always just me and Mum. I still spoke to my dad, even my mum did they didn't end on bad terms not over an argument or anything like that, it was just a mutual agreement that there time together was over they had just fell out of love with each other. I had a younger brother from his new relationship, Cole. He is now six and such the sweetest little boy.

But while I was in school during the day, my mum was out working, I was put into after-school activities until she would pick me up once her day was done, she worked hard for what we had. It wasn't a lot. I didn't mind if I didn't have the newest toy release or clothes that seemed to be the new fashion trend that everyone had.. my mum worked hard to keep a roof over our head and made sure we had food on the table and paying for the after-school activities I did enjoy. Dance was my favourite..

As I got older, I didn't need to go to those activities anymore after school, I still loved dance, dont get me wrong. I just didn't see myself making a career out of it. I used to dream of being a backup dancer in a music video or on stage, but once I hit secondary school, that dream changed, I was no longer the confident child I once was, I had made a great group of friends though, so now after school was homework, then hang out with friends. My mum was still at her 9-5 job. She loved it there, and she had worked her way up. And she made sure the neighbours kept an eye on me, if I was home and if I went to one of my friends, I had to message her and let her know who I was with and where I was going, And once i get there get their parents to message once I got there. It's not that she didn't trust me.. she did. It's other people she didn't trust. I was now a young girl who had started developing, and she told me some guys were creeps. They didn't care if you were too young. All they see is a pretty face, ass and tits. So she got me a contract phone alongside her own, so I had a means to contact someone just in case.

When I was 13, my mum came home and told me she had met someone who had started working there a few weeks prior.. she told me he was from South Korea. Yes, I heard of that country, but daegu, to be exact, which to me meant nothing. I didn't know about the place, she told me his name was Lee kwan and he was two years younger than her, and it was pretty much from the moment he started working there after a few shy glances between them both, he finally plucked up the courage to talk to her and ask her out on a date, which is why she told me. Because the date was that weekend. And wanted me to go and stay with my dad and his fiance, Lisa. This was all new to my mum. She hadn't been in a relationship since my dad, so it was just the pair of us for the last nine years. I was four when he left, and my mums priority was always me.. it's not that she didn't get asked she did. She was a very beautiful woman. She just didn't want to have men coming in and out of my life if It didn't work out.. but she explained that I was old enough now, I'm a teenager, and she also needs to think about herself, for once. She wasn't getting any younger. And I completely understood..