I woke on Saturday morning at just 10 a.m., and namjoon was still wrapped around me. He looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake him just yet, so I slipped out of bed, grabbed a bobble, and tied my hair into a bun. Heading out into the kitchen area to grab a glass of water. I snuck back into the bedroom and into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I would just grab a shower later on. I then snuck back out into the kitchen area. I decided to order breakfast for both of us. There was no schedule today for the guys, but tomorrow. They have a photo shoot, and then we head back home to seoul.

Room service arrived 20 minutes later with our breakfast. I walked back into the bedroom.

Walking over namjoon bending over and rubbing his arm, "joon," I called softly, he opened his eyes just slightly.
"Hey, good morning. I've ordered us breakfast if you want to come and get it.

"Yeah, sure. I'll come out now."

I walked out and sat and waited for him to come out, which only took a couple of minutes.

He came and sat with me around the table we ate in silence. Once the food was gone, I got up to move the dirty plates and put them back on the tray, and left them outside the door.

Namjoon had moved to the small sofa. He just watched as I walked back over to him.

"I better get back to my room in a minute and grab a shower. The guys are going over the schedule for the shoot tomorrow."

"Yeah, that's fine."

He stood up and walked towards the door, and I followed behind. It was kind of awkward. Why was it awkward? Maybe he changed his mind?

He turned just before the door.

"Hey, about last night.." He said

Ah.. there it is.

"It's ok, you don't.."

He cut me off before I could finish. "No, I was just going to ask if you still want to do this. A lot can change between last night and this morning?"

"Namjoon, I said I wanted this. I wouldn't have agreed otherwise if you think this might get him to stop and back off a bit and give me a chance to get myself together and move forward because I can't be hung up on him forever. I will always love him, and that will never change, but my life has to move forward, and I can't do that with him chasing off every guy I speak to or him calling me names because I speak to guys, I know I'm being selfish and using you for this and pretending to be in a relationship with you, I-"

"Bella, you're not using me. i offered to do this."

"I know you offered namjoon, but you also had feelings for me. Like I said, I don't want to hurt you.. I don't want to ruin our friendship when you know how I feel about yoongi, and this might all be for Nothing namjoon. What if I can't move on like I said I want to."

"Bella, look, this is to just get him to back off you.. what you do from there is down to you, and look, we both agreed that if any feelings start , I will tell you, bella,"

"Ok," I agreed

"Ok." He smiled, making me smile back. "Now get ready for some joon love. Because we are doing this properly, bella, you can't show any hesitation if I do anything to you, especially kissing as that may give us away."

"No hesitation, got it."

"Oh, and one more thing before I go." He said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to mark you as mine bella. But I'm not going to tell them it was me. He doesn't know i stayed here last night, and then tomorrow at work when I see you, then we will let them know. Let him use his imagination on how far we went, but we need to say that we ended up getting together last night, and I asked you out."