Today was Tuesday. I woke up yesterday still on the sofa wrapped around namjoon, who had woke me at just gone. 7am saying he needed to get back to the dorm so he could shower and change before heading into work.

It was strange to wake up next to someone, I had never done that before. Even if it was only on the sofa.

After namjoon left, I messaged Pd.nim to say i was sick. He was OK about it as jins Stylist was going to be back, so they wouldn't be three short.

Namjoon had messaged throughout the day on Monday.

He had gone through with our plan to tell them I had quit. I told namjoon to let the others know it wasn't real, but he said he had to make it believable to all for yoongi to not notice.

None of the others were happy about it, especially jimin. Apparently, he was upset I had gone.

Namjoon told them he came to mine on Sunday evening to talk because they were all awake when he walked in through the door. So they all knew he had spent the night with me. Even yoongi, apparently, he wasn't happy about that.

He had pulled namjoon aside before they went to work to see if we had something going off between us. Namjoon just replied with what's it got to do with you if we have. Smiled and then walked away.

According to namjoon, yoongi was pissed off with him all day after he said that.

The good thing was he never said anything bad about me, just kept himself to himself once they all had a go about me quitting. They all told him he was unfair to drive me away, why he couldn't just drop being a dick for a few hours while we all worked. They said it wasn't hard for him to just get his hair and make-up done and just keep his mouth shut even if it was just me.

Even the other stylists had overheard their discussion, with jimin complaining that yoongi had gone and lost his favourite and best stylists hes ever had because he was selfish and couldn't just ignore me he had to just keep being a knob, namjoon had to pull sumi aside and explain i wasn't really quitting as of yet, but it may be a possibility depending on yoongi, she understood and privately told the other stylists.

But now it was Tuesday, and today was decision day.

I told nari everything that had happened as well she agreed with namjoon not to give everything up for him.

I decided I needed a spa day just to relax and gather myself, and I came out waxed, feeling so much calmer and like jelly after a full body massage.

Then I went and did a little retail therapy. Overall, it was an amazing relaxing day.

I messaged namjoon to say I was going to return tomorrow, and he should inform everyone once they had done working

Friday was one of the first award shows they would be attending, and everyone involved was invited to an after-party except the audience, of course.

Nari told me to go to the award party, let loose and have fun and not let him bother me, if they attend.

Hence, retail therapy. I had to find something worth wearing.

Namjoon messaged me later that evening to say he told them. They all took it rather well, namjoon made it look like Pd.nim and him begged me to come back.

Yoongi made no comment on it, but the rest were so happy.

                   ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The following morning, I was up bright and early 4am, to be exact. manager sejin had arranged a car to take me to the location of their photoshoot. It wasn't going to be a long day today, so my plans after work were to go and buy myself my own vehicle.