It was a really tight fit in this toilet as it was, but adding namjoon in here as well was very cramped.

"Hey, you." He said. Smiling down at me.

"Hey," I smiled back. "How long do you think we will have to stay in here to make it believable?" I whispered.

"Honestly.." He said, and I nodded. He then smiled and said, "No idea." He laughed.

"Joon." I whined,

"Yes," he said in a moaning tone, then whispered "good keep that up."

"Huh.. oh fuck.." I opened my eyes so wide in shock at what he was insinuating. Realising I said that louder than it intended to come out.

I could see him trying to stifle his laugh.

I suddenly whispered "joon there are people out there. We can't be loud like that here. It's not just those guys out there. There are other passengers."

"Only people on our team bella, they are closer to us than any other passengers, especially the one person who has to believe this." He whispered back. "If you don't want to do this, it's fine. No pressure, it was just an idea we can go back out, but if we do this, we really have to make it good."

I pondered it for a few seconds..

Smiling back at namjoon. "Let's do it."

"Well, you definitely can't go out there the same way you came in, and neither can I."

He didn't give me a chance to even think, let alone respond.

As he pulled me into him by the waist and kept a firm grip there with one of his hands, he wrapped his other hand around the back of my neck and immediately attached his lips to mine.

I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I felt as he ran his tongue across the seam of my lips wanting entrance, and I gave it him.

I felt the hand that was on the back of my neck slowly make its way down my back to join the other that was on my waist.

He pulled back for a minute while we caught our breath. Both our chests heaving up and down. And then he was back capturing my lips with his.

He suddenly moved both his hands down my waist and down to the back of my thighs, and I was suddenly lifted.

I wrapped my legs around his waist immediately.

He pulled away for a second to gauge my reaction.

His eyes searched mine. "I need you to moan, bella," he whispered. "If you don't, I may have to take action."

'Action, take action. What does that mean?.' I thought.

But he didn't even give me a chance to respond before he turned us both around, and my back was slammed against the door. Making a loud noise that would certainly be heard out there where the others are.

"Fuck." I moaned out not because it hurt me. But because it was unexpected.

He moved his mouth towards my ear. "Mark me, sumi will cover it if it's needed."

"You sure?" I whispered back.

"Just fucking do it." He growled against my ear. "Don't question it and just do it, bella."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled quietly and looked to the side.

He immediately pulled back took my face in his hand and turned me to look at him, while his other still held me up along with his body.

"Hey, what you apologising for. I'm not telling you off bella."

"Kind of sounded like it joon, I don't want to get you in trouble."