I woke up refreshed this morning. A day to finally relax. Nari messaged me and said she would reach mine a little later than she planned.

I decided to give the apartment a good clean and refresh the bedding in the guest bedroom even if everything was still new and unused. So I stuck on some music and got stuck in. The apartment wasn't messy, but it did need dusting and mopping through. I did a couple of washes, and by 5 p.m., I was done.

Half past six. I heard a knock on my door, I ran to let nari in. Closing the door behind us.

"Holy shit Bella, this apartment is amazing. Look at that view."

"I know that view is what sold me. I knew I had to live here, come on, let me show you where you're staying for the next two nights."

She followed me into the guest bedroom. She flung her bag onto the bed and looked around. The windows were floor to ceiling like the rest of the apartment. I showed her the button to press if she wanted the curtains closing. Shown her the ensuite.. then she followed me back out.

"What's the plans then, while you're here." I asked.

"Well, tonight we can hang here. But tomorrow night we are going out, girl,
What's the point in living in seoul if you don't go out and enjoy the nightlife. Plus, we need to find you a man." She added on at the end. Wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ri, I don't need a man." I grumbled. "I'm perfectly fine being by myself."

"I know bells, I was joking. You will find someone when you're ready. But honey, it's been three years since you've even considered being in a relationship."

"I know, you're right, Ri, I do, but -"

"Stop letting yoongi get in the way of things, Bella. He got his happiness, and now he is doing something he always wanted. He got his dream.. you need to get on with your life, even if it's not with who you wanted it to be with.. make that dream with someone else. You've got your job figured out.. you just need to find someone who also fits into those plans. He doesn't get a say in your life anymore bells. You're not teens anymore where you didn't want a relationship with anyone and that point in your life changed as you grew, I know how much you fell in love.. but as you know, things change, and yoongi did that to you, but you deserve to find love again." She was right. I know she is. But it's easier said than done when you're working in the same place as the person you fell in love with,

"I know, and I will.." I sighed,"but I ain't just going to go looking for it in a nightclub of all places, Ri."

"I know I get it, but we can still have fun, though yeah." She smiled. "Chun-jae was gutted he couldn't come as it was girls' time, so we have to enjoy it. You're going to be so busy soon. Who knows when we will get girl time again."

"Right." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Nari asked.

"It's just going to be strange. Travelling to different countries. When all I wanted to do was have somewhere permanent so I could be close to my mum again, and I've got to spend all my time with him in all these places.. you know I didn't tell you yesterday, but they made me yoongis permanent stylist cause his got fired after slapping me."

"She did what? Why?

"Well, after the shift ended, she told me to stay away from yoongi after he followed me out, and we had that argument.. Well, I kind of think he was only with her to try and me jealous having another girl hanging around him. Well, she came in kicking off, saying he ended things, and he just told her it wasn't working out, and she thinks I was jealous because he chose her. Basically, i told her to get her facts straight and get out of my face."