No, it's definitely not going to be good.

Me and him alone.. no, I can't do it.. but it's happening. So I have to suck it up
One look into those dark brown eyes, which look almost black right now..
I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Not because I was scared. But because it was yoongi. I knew this day would come, just not as soon as this.

I didn't want a confrontation here, not at work.
And that's exactly what he's come for.

I may not know yoongi as much as I used to, I didn't know anything from the last three years apart from him, obviously debuting, but I could tell by his presence alone right now. He's not the same sweet boy I once knew. He was now a twenty-one year old man.. who wanted to show his dominance.. if his eyes weren't a tell, then maybe his head tilted slightly to one side, the tongue running the inside of his cheek, or maybe the stance alone, both hands stuffed into his front pockets..

I could definitely tell Min yoongi came here to fight, not literally.. But he came here to argue,

I have seen this yoongi many times in the time we were friends, yoongi was a hot-head he liked to fight.. he liked to argue.. but never once with me, it was mainly to protect me...

I had never been on this side of yoongi until the night everything ended..

Only now, he looked cold and calculated.. he was royally pissed that I was here.. I could see he had been stewing over the past couple of weeks.
From snarky comments, tutting to even leaving the room. The guys could sense the atmosphere in the room sometimes, but I ignored him.

But now he saw me acknowledge him, and he's seen me rush out quickly alone. This is his chance to pounce.

He was waiting for the perfect time to lay into me..

I just wasn't going to lay back and take it from him..
I wasn't the same girl who left here three years ago, who always had her best friend by her side for protection.

Three years can change a lot in some people..

Uni changed me.. the first year, freshman year, well I was having it tough for obvious reasons.. so I'd party almost every night, I was pissed and high nearly every night.. clubs, frat parties, getting into arguments and fights, the frat crush party was the best.. I got invited by someone you don't actually know who invited you.. but they have a massive crush on you.

That's where I met Zane, he was tall, dark and fucking handsome, lost my virginity that night to him.. it wasn't great sex to be honest even once I got over the pain of penetration.. he just didn't rock my world.. to me he was a pissed up, one night stand a distraction.. and I didn't even have an orgasm.. I got better satisfaction from myself.. it wasn't the way I wanted my first time.. I wanted to be with someone I loved and they loved me back.. but one to many shots and double whiskeys and some Molly.. and months of self pity, tears and heart ache.. I thought fuck it, just give it to anyone.. but the following morning I was angry at myself.. I had lost myself, I had lost the person I was.. and that was the day i decided to work on me.. the following two years I managed to pull myself back together, still went to the odd party and had the odd fight.. here and there.. in the second year, vowed to never be with anyone and give myself in any sexual manner unless it was going to be a meaningful relationship.. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not because I was a prude.

I'm sure there's plenty of guys out there who know how to satisfy a woman, I just didn't want to do it with a pissed up, self-centred jock, that had fucked half the university. And probably got some sort of disease. But I finally qualified and passed my course.

The third year.. I started to build my name and reputation on social media as a self-employed hair and make-up artist, and a few months later, I got my first celebrity client, and it went from there.. travelled to America for a couple of weeks.. a few times. The thing with working for celebrities they pay well and now I could look after myself comfortably.. even bought my own apartment here, so I didn't have to rely on Mum and kwan they needed their privacy.