I came back out of my bedroom once I had washed and changed into something comfier.

Namjoon had gotten us both a drink but was just sitting there waiting he never put on the TV or anything he didn't want any distractions.

He lifted his head once he heard my feet padding across the floor towards him.

I went and sat next to him.

"You may not be ready to tell me everything, bella, but I need to know what happened, I don't want to find you like that alone again."

"I did try and look for you, but I didn't spot you in the crowd even with your hair colour."

"I'm sorry I should have stayed closer to you."

"It's ok. You didn't know, plus you can't keep your eye on us all the time."

"I know too, but still I feel guilty cause I know how he's been with you."

"Well, you shouldn't, namjoon. I was the one who made the choice to come back even if I didn't know I would be working with him, I was the one that came back in the work with you the first time and the other day to. You have nothing to be sorry or guilty about. Seriously, I will get through all this. Eventually, maybe the novelty will wear off with him being a dick to me. I can hope. But I chose to stay, so I need to be able to get through everything he gives me and not rely on you or anyone else for that matter to take care of me. When he says something to upset me.. I just need to deal with it every day and hopefully won't be upset by him, and maybe he will see it doesn't bother me what he says or does and will drop it and leave me alone." I half smile.

"But that isn't going to happen, bella, and you know it." He then sighed and took my hand in his. "Bella, I know.. I'm not stupid."

I looked up at him, making eye contact

"It's him, wasn't it, bella?"

As soon as he said that, a tear dropped down my cheek, and I nodded.

"H.. how did you know?" I said after a few moments of silence.

"Come on, bella, we may have not known each other for that long before you left. You said you lost him because you fell in love with the wrong person.. well, there were only three people around you at that time.. him, hobi, and myself. I saw the way you both were together. You were inseparable, which is why I don't get what happened. Did you tell him?"

I nodded again

"OK, you need to explain what actually happened from the beginning so I can understand what happened that night, bella."

"Did he ever tell you how we got to know each other from the beginning."

"No, we never asked. we just knew you were best friends, and wherever yoongi went, you went to and vice versa except if you had to leave and he was training." He smiled.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself to go into the full story.

"Well, you obviously know I'm British. When we were living in the uk, it was just me and my mum for a very long time. One day, she came home and told me she had a date with this guy, kwan, who had not been working with her that long, but he was only a temp for a couple of years before he had to come back here. Well, when I was 15, kwan got a call that he had to come back a few months early, but Mum and kwan were in love.. mum was going to stay in the uk, and once I finished school, we would move over here so she could be with him." I smiled at the memory. Of watching my mum be so smitten with this man. "I wasn't stupid, namjoon. I may have only been 15, but I could see they didn't want to be separated it would be so difficult for them both with working and stuff, let alone different time zones.. so I told them we should all move over here. Mum and I had already learnt enough Korean to understand and hold a conversation. So we moved into kwans house back in daegu.. he said he couldn't wait to see his best friend and neighbour, whom I've always addressed as Mr Min. That first weekend, once we had settled in, Mr. and Mrs. Min invited us over for a meal. That is the first night I met min yoongi."