Episode 1: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 1)

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as it's black and we can hear someone's breathing.

???: This is bad... Very bad...

???: Y/n? Natsumi? What's wrong?

With that scene switches to the gas station as we can see a boy and a girl looking at the manga.

Girl: Ah, I see. This is where they suck you in.

Boy: Yeah. Hey Natsumi what do you think, they'll adventure would be?

Natsumi: I don't know y/n. We'll see in next chapter.

Now the scene changes back to the dark place as there is a little light there while we can see from his eyes as blood is on the floor.

???: No... Run! Hurry!

As then scene switches back yo duo as Natsumi looks outside and sees a couple walking by as she turns to y/n and sighs.

Natsumi: Let's go y/n.

She says putting manga back.

Y/n: Okay.

He says as camera switches back to dark place as with squeak a girl falls next to him dead as camera switches back to duo as they're picking up misso.

Y/n: Nah, not natto.

Natsumi: Sure.

She says as she also picks up chips.

As camera switches back to dark place as the figure tries to reach the girls hand.

???: Wait there...

As camera switches back to duo as they're paying for their staff.

Cashier: That'll be 363 yen.

Y/n: I'll pay.

He says pulling out money as he pays and they leave the store as camera switches back to dark place as the boy tries to reach girls that are near him.

???: I'm

As then switches back as Natsumi looks sideway as then camera switches back to dark place as it shows y/n who's bloody on face.

Y/n: ...going to...

As it switches back to them as y/n looks around.

As y/n looks he and Natsumi start walking as there is space is being distorted as it goes back to normal as they look around

Y/n: Weird.

Natsumi: I guess anyone's eyes would be tired after holing up in their room, gaming all day.

Y/n: Right.

They says wiping eyes as they open up there is a flash of light as now they're in diffrent location as they see people looking like animals.

Y/n/Natsumi: Huh?