Episode 5: The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as y/n wakes up on a bed as he's looking up.

Y/n: I don't know that ceiling.

He says as he gets up and sees Natsumi sleeping as he then gets up and leaves the room as he's now in corridor that looks like it's endless as he starts walking.

Y/n: Well, at any rate, it seems We got out of using Return by Death this time... But this what was that power i had while fighting Elsa. *Sigh* More questions and less answers.

He says as he keeps walking as he sees the same picture that was near the door to room he was sleeping.

Y/n: A looping hallway... Is this one of those things where I can't get out until I find the right room? The typical pattern dictates that the first door is likely the goal!

He says as he opens the door he sees a girl sitting on a chair while reading a book in library.

Girl: Another profoundly aggravating man you are, I suppose.

Y/n: Oh wrong room. I'm sorry.

He says as he closes the door and walks a little further as he opens door again to the same room as he apologiez again and he closes the door as he again walks a little further as he opens the door into the same room again.

Y/n: Huh? I though the door to library were there.

He says while walking inside this time.

Y/n: by the way, what you're doing alone in here. Aren't you too young.

He says as there's a tick on girl's head.

Y/n: And what is this place?

Girl: Hmph! It's Betty's multi-purpose room, which serves as a library and bedroom, I suppose.

Y/n: Talk about your token response. Are you one of the manual girls everyone's into now?

He says as Betty closes her book and stands up.

Betty: Betty has had just about enough. Time to teach you a lesson, I suppose.

She says while walking closer to y/n.