Episode 2: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 2)

(3rd pov)

Appa seller: What's the matter, you two? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Y/n/Natsumi: What?

Appa seller: I asked about the appa. The appa! Do you even have money?

Y/n/Natsumi: What?

Appa seller: Don't "What" me! The appa! Are you buying it or not?

Natsumi: Oh... No, like I said, we're broke beyond compare...

Appa seller: The hell? If you're just browsing, then move along. I ran a buisness here. I don't have time for window-shoppers.

As now they're back at the market they check their surroundings as Natsumi looks at the shopping bag as they see thay have everything they buyed before.

Y/n: What's going on? Wasn't it just nighttime a minute ago?

Natsumi: And the wounds on our belly are gone...

(Stop music)

She says as they remember about "Statella".

Natsumi: Oh, right! Statella! Damn it, didn't Puck ask us to take care of her?

Y/n: We have to get back to that shop!

He says as they starts running as they're now running through the alley as y/n sees the thugs again.

Y/n: We don't have time.

He says as he picks up Natsumi as he starts running with her in arms really fast sending thugs back like wind.

Natsumi: Huh?

(A/n Replace Nobara with Natsumi)

As they run now camera switches to the slums as they're at the entrance to the house as Natsumi is throwing

Y/n: Sorry.

Natsumi: Warn me next time!

She says as now they're at the door.

Natsumi: Don't freak out... Don't freak out, don't freak out.

She says as y/n knocks to the door.

Y/n: Is anyone there?

Natsumi: He did it without hesitation.

She thinks as y/n knocks again repedietly.

Y/n: Someone... Someone's in there, right? Please answer us! Please!

He says as the door opens as giant comes out..

Giant: Shut yer trap!