Chpt.1

This is my very first time writing out of a particular base. I have been writing for a year, but this is my first try on a general fictional book! It will motivate me if you drop a vote and cheerful comments<3

......

Aiytal's POV

"Ma'am I am your new bodyguard, I'll accompany you everywhere you go."
A man who looked quite older to me said so. I nodded my head and left for the kitchen to have my first meal of the day.

Everything feels so empty here. These huge walls are so suffocating. Yesterday Mom and Dad left for our village to meet Mom's mother who has been ill for 3 days. Vihaan my brother-in-law was already gone to the US for some work.

"Aiytalll!!!!"
I flinch hearing him calling my name aloud. Well, I was not shocked hearing him but him calling out my name was surely shocking.

"Can't you hear your phone ringing!" The beast groaned, ignoring him I grabbed my phone and picked up the call.

"Hi, cupcake!"
A chirpy voice said from the other side. Shiney Di is always excited her ass out. She holds opposite vibes to me.

"Ji di?" I replied taking my place beside him.

(Elder Sister)

"Why did you take so long to pick up my call?"

"I was busy di!" Saying so I served my poha.

I hate poha but this Hitler in front of me will surely not feed me for 3 days if I refuse to eat. Oh! By Hitler, I meant my husband. Look at that handsome face of his enjoying a cup of coffee while checking out my sautan! His phone

(Another wife)

"Ahhaa! busy with whom your beloved husband?" Damn, this human! Though she's my elder sister, she acts younger than me.

"Yes! beloved husband of mine!!" Rolling my eyes, I replied dipping my words in in sarcasm. 

We had our conversation for 5 minutes. Each second in those 5 mins I would feel a sharp eye on me.

I silently moved to keep my plate as soon as I turned, this handsome goblin was over me!

(Goblin word taken by my fav writer!!! Sim Sim the great!)

"So my beloved wifey!!" He took a step forward towards me. Now if you ask me to step back, there was no space left other than sitting inside that sink

"What you need?" I said rolling my eyes back stopping him by my hands over his chest! This beast was 6.2 and I was around 5.5

"Do that eye roll again and bear the consequences!!" He leaned closer to me. I so wish to kick those balls off him.

"Don't you cross in your boundary Mr. Kabir Chuahan!" Glaring at him intensely. That smirk of his is annoying.

"Wifey though you 2 years older than me, you behave way immature than your age. I mean 29-"I spoke before he could speak more and dance on my nerves.

Also yes I was older than him. "Don't you dare count my age! Kaam kya hai bolke khatam karo baat!!" Pushing him back I fetch myself a glass of water.

(Tell me what work you have and end the conversation!)

"Today tonight I'll join you for your award function. I am sending a dress for you." Water too wouldn't pass my throat hearing him. Choking aloud turning my head to him, I replied, "So soon of you to recall that. I already asked my P.A to grab only 2 entry cards"

"Who needs a card when you are the guest wifey?"
Krishna ji what is this behavior? He always wins over!

Current score, Aiytal - 0
Kabir - 1

"I am getting late. I'll directly leave to the venue from my hospital itself."

Saying so I left the house and soon as I stepped out I knew pairs of eyes holding each move. He makes sure to get surrounded by 10000 bodyguards!!!

I settled in my car and asked Rudra my new bodyguard to drive.

Kabir's POV

"I so wish you give us a chance, Aiytal." Kabir saw her going. He signed and sat on the couch thinking about yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I was so not interested in this part of Kapoor's but then something grabbed my attention making my hands cold.

"How could you Aiytal?! Remember if you make any mistake in this relationship with Kabir, I'll make sure you suffer hard. I don't want my burden back to me, get it?" That slap of her fufaji.

(Aunt's husband)

The only thing ringing in my head was to make sure Aiytal was safe.
"Shiney di"
Grabbing Di's attention I excused the guest with whom she was interacting.

"All good, Kabir?"
She asked with concern sensing my anger. "How is Aiytal treated?"
She was shocked to hear my straight question.

"Wh..what do you mean?"
Of course, I didn't notice her gulping hard.

"I expect an answer di. Be honest or you too will be joining the room where your buaji and fufaji are already taken."

(Aunt)

They were already where they deserved to be.

 "They don't treat her well that's all I can say. Things that happened with Aiytal will be good if you hear it from her rather than me. Trust me Kabir if things were in my hand I would never let them treat me like that to my baby"

Taking a deep breath, calming my anger I walked off.

I left to search Aiytal whom I found sleeping on the kitchen counter. I picked her up gently and headed towards our home.

While placing her down on the bed I noticed finger marks on her cheek. That urge to love each scar of hers but for that I need to settle our relationship which is a complete mess.

_____

A/N

Award function huh!

What spicy shit will Aiytal and Kabir face there?

Also, Kabir is treating his in-laws perfectly.