Chpt.6

Next chapter after reaching 20+ votes<3
Short Chapter alert!!

.....

"If you aren't interested in coming with me, Kabir, Shiney Di will kill us

"If you aren't interested in coming with me, Kabir, Shiney Di will kill us." Aiytal yelled at the lazyass, aka Kabir.

"She loves me, Aiytal; you can freely stress your brain." Running his hand in his soft curls. Walking ahead of her.

Aiytal simply rolled her eyes.

"Aiyuuuuuuu," she heard a loud voice from afar. Shiney stood there along with Vikcs ki goli.

Shiney hugged her younger version tight, and Aiytal reciprocated the same.

The warmth she fetched was found in Shine. After her mother became a star, her only solace was her sister, her elder sister.

The fact that the story now isn't the same as before.
Her connections with Shiney weren't well until that one day.

'Am I really the problem, Maa? Why don't Di play games with me?'
Innocent Kid couldn't understand her elder sister's misery.

'She is not well, cupcake. And you aren't the problem.' Mother couldn't help either.

Little Aiytal gulped hard and said something that did nothing but anger her mother. 'Bua said I am not good for Di.'

"I missed you a lot, cutie." Shiney, as mentioned earlier, is a happy pill. But was she the same as before?

"Can you not give me such nicknames as your husband?" Vikram rolled his eyes while stacking up Shine's suitcases.

Shine chuckled at the angry bird. She took a bracelet out of her bag and made Aiytal wear it. Kabir glanced at it and soon recalled Seerat's words.

"Kabir, what the heck?" Vicks yelled as Kabir dropped Shine's bag right on his feet.

"Arey bag sidha maarte na," Shiney said angrily. She couldn't forget how hilarious that 'zomato flirting' was.  

(Hey, you should have hit him straight.)

Aiytal has noticed her husband has been pretty disturbed since yesterday. She wanted to clear a few things with him, but Shiney was arriving the next morning, so she couldn't. She made a mental note about it; right now, Shine's welcome was the glory.

"Di, I want you both to come over for lunch at our place today!" Here, my kid, Kabir, planned a date when he could finally ask her to start from the beginning, but our cutie unintentionally flopped it.

"Guys, we'll meet for lunch. I would like to take your leave now." A disappointed kid left. "Agh Di and Bhai, see you at the table!" Saying so, Aiytal followed Kabir.

"Arey! Inhe achanak kya hogya?" My sweetie Shiney stood there confused when she felt herself being lifted in the air. "You vicks ki goli!! put me down!!" She wriggled out, but it was of no use.

(Hey! What's wrong with them?)

"Accha hova khude chalege dono nahi toh main hi bhaga deta!" Vikram mumbled to himself after making sure Shiney was comfortable in the passenger seat, and he sat in the driving seat.

(Thank God they went away themselves, or else I would throw them!)

.....

Aiytal was arranging the table for lunch when she noticed a bouquet kept aside in the corner. She picked it up and found a chit with it. The chit had nothing but scribbles made with a pen. The only visible thing was

Yours,
Kabir.

She turned around with the bouquet, only to find Kabir looking at her as if she had grown-up horns.

'Did she find out that the bouquet was for her?!' he thought.

Kabir had posted the plan for tomorrow. He knew her love for Shine.

....

FUN TIME!!

Their notes😭

Their notes😭

(Aiytal's Story)

(Aiytal's Story)

Kabir is my bestie😋

Shiney and Vikram ka couple name kya hogaaaa??!!!I love them so much🫶🏻🥹

I love them so much🫶🏻🥹

Follow them now!!

aiytalchauhan_
kabirrrchauhan
youknowshineyy
vikramkhurana_

If you are interested in handling their account do dm!

@/ prettywale._

.....

Bro's having holidays but bro still can't update on time(:
Next update after target gets completed🫠