Chpt.3

This isn't the same chapter!
A completely new chapter, read and shower love<3

......
Conitune with chpt.2

"Kabir ek baat bata?" asked a very excited Vikram, handing Kabir a glass of wine.
(Kabir, listen?)

"All ears, Vicks ki goli!" Replied a cheerful Kabir, aggravated Vikram. He smacked his arm, and their conversation began. "Shiney Di ko bata dunga main bhut haath chalte ho! Unke same marker dikhana!" Complain to Kabir as Vikram continues to smack his ass!

(I'll complain, Shiney Di, that your hands aren't in control! Dare to hit me in front of her!)

"Give him some nice hits from me also, Bhaiya; I'll protect you from Shine." Aiytal walked towards the duo with a plate of delicious Italian food, pasta, soups, risottos, and seafood.

"Haha! Now that I have your dear wife's approval, I am free to hit you, but before that, let me grab a plate of heaven." Vikram soon left towards the food counter and got himself a nice Thali.

(A plate full of yum food)

"Apko bada maza aata hai, haina?" Kabir asked, pulling out a chair for her and sitting beside her.

(You enjoyed it, didn't you?)

"Bilkul aata hai!" She replied casually, twisting her fork into the pasta. Kabir smirked and dragged her chair close to his.

(Obviously, I do!)

"You know you look like a kid when you eat food; it's so cute spreading the mayo all over your lips and-"
Aiytal coughed at hearing his thoughts while Kabir held her hand and stuffed his mouth with the pasta.

"We're out, Kabir! Stop!" Saying so, she got up from the chair, only to get pulled back by him.

"Now this is what I enjoy—the red cherry cheeks of yours. Especially when the reason behind them is me, Middlemist." He whispered in her ears and straightened his back, whereas Aiytal stood there with her eyes wild.

..

"Cupcake, I know I am a dumbfuck! Please forgive me!" Pleaded Vikram on a video call with his cupcake, aka Shiney.
Here, Vikram had promised her that he would visit her, but he faced an emergency, leading him to cancel his plans. Shine never had a problem with his work, but the only thing that pissed her was him not informing her.

"Glad you know you are a dumbfuck, Sourpatch!" Shine replied. "Check your door." He asked her to do so, which she did. Shine opened her door and found a box.

"You don't have to do this, vicks ki goli" she said, opening the box.

'Just a velvet cake for you, red toh apko dekhke hojata hu'
Said the noke as she opened the box of a delicious red velvet cake.

"Awww kitni wahiyat flirting skills hai apki!" Her words, dipped in sarcasm, made Vikram smile sleepily. 

"Itni wahiyat ki Zomato ke notification copy kare rahe ho!" Here, Vikram's delusional thoughts said that she would forgive him, but the tables turn, and she is now more pissed. Without waiting for his reply, she ended the call.

(Awww, such worst flirting skills you own!)
(It is so bad that you literally copied one from Zomato!)

"Hahahahaa! Now this is fun!" Vikram turned only to find a laughing Kabir.

"I swear, Kabir, I'll kill you!!" Grabbing his collar, he threatens him. Vikram asked Kabir to write a romantic note for Shine. He was not the worst, but he was horrible at flirting.

"If you will kill me, toh Aiytal ka kya hoga?!" Kabir made him leave his collar while Vikram smirked.

(What about Aiytal?)

"Acha hi hoga dekh udhar, I'll make her marry a good guy, jiske saath, she'll be happy!" He pointed at Aiytal, who was with a guy. That guy was offering her a drink, and she was giggling at something he said. Kabir clenched his jaw and walked off.

(She will be good! I will get her married to a good guy with whom.) 

...

Ladies and gentlemen, now we shall announce the awards.'
Announced the host, grabbing everyone's attention.

Everyone was settled at their respective places. Kabir and Aiytal, being the couplet, sat together. Kabir noticed her getting nervous; this award of hers held a lot of importance in her career. He grabbed her hand and interweaved their fingers, pressing her palm in order to assure her. Aiytal simply nodded.

'And now the award, which we all are waiting for. I would like to call our chief guest, Kabir Chauhan, on the stage.
Kabir stood tall and, with a tiny smile, stepped on stage.

"Good evening, everyone! So the award for the Doctor of the Year, public choice goes to my treasured mate,Mrs. Aiytal Kabir Chauhan!" Claps and cheers echoed in the hall, and there stood Aiytal, bursting in tears. She covered her face with her palm while Vikram gave her a side hug, accompanying her to the stage.

Kabir forwarded his hand to her, to which she reciprocated. He wrapped his arms around her waist, wiping her tears with his handkerchief.

"This is a very precious moment for me!!" Aiytal held the award in her hand, looking at how far she had come. "Thankyou everyone! Especially my patients and clients." With a few words, Aiytal and Kabir climped off the stage.

...

The ride back to home was different. Kabir asked Aiytal to go with the driver while he left alone; he didn't come back home last night. Aiytal was concerned about him, but his phone was unreachable. She called his PA and learned that he was not present in the office.

'Kabir sir said that he's busy today.
Added his PA. Aiytal was now more concerned about him.

Whereas Kabir,

"Kabir, if you won't tell me what's wrong with you, how in the world will I be able to help you? I am your therapist, not a mind reader." Said Seerat, his therapist.

......
Follow me on Insta for spoilers!