Chpt.4

Hi Goodieess!!!
Scheduled to post 2 chapters a week!

Happy Readings<3
..........

Happy Readings<3

Hot right😮‍💨?

It's been a month since I started visiting therapy.
I never knew I needed one, though.

Seerat is a brilliant human; she told me about how she and her husband got mutually separated. She is a really good listener. Seerat is the sister I wished for.

Therapy was not on my list until Mom made some sense.

I was always a quiet child in school, so I never had friends. Mom was always there for me; she is my best friend. Where are Dad and me? We both prefer to stay apart.

Lastly, about me and Aiytal, I am getting therapy for her. She deserves the best, and I'll be the best.
I know I am good, but things in my life aren't the same.

I want to change those things for her. Just because she's my wife.

Okay fine!
Aiytal was my childhood crush.

She was in 10th, while I was in 8th.
I don't think she ever glanced at me; I admired her from afar.

Thanks to Mom, she showed me Aiytal's childhood picture. As soon as I held it, Deja Vu hit me hard!!!!

I will never forget that face in my life-forehead bangs, cheeks like apples, and lips like petals of roses.

I gave Mom all the tea. She heard each word patiently, and at last, with a smile, she said

"If you want to make things work between you both, first fix things in you, Kuku."

Yeah!
Kuku it is.

I just knew that if I wanted things between us to be beautiful in the future, then I had to fix my things and start a new chapter.

I will surrender for her.

"Kabir, care to explain about last night?!"
I landed back on Earth. Seerat was quite pissed.

"Last night, I saw Aiytal enjoying herself with a guy."

"Kabir, it's ju-"

"Let me complete, Seerat. At first, I got a hell of jealous looking at them, but then Vikram's words rang in my ear. He said she is happier with another man than me; at least that's what we saw."
I was honestly upset. All my confidence in looking at their smiley faces got smashed.

"Are you fucking serious?"
I swear she gave me an 'I will kill you' look.

"I am Seerat. Last night, I used all my brain cells, and I think it's high time." She gave me a glass of water and stood in front, folding her hands.

"And what's the high time?"

"Div-"
She interrupted me, which I dislike, but it was necessary, I guess.

"Listen Kabir, Ek maine se tumhe itna Gyan maine isliye nahi Diya tha ki tum ek din yaha achnak aake apne divorce ki kahani suno. I never thought that your confidence to make your relationship work was so damn low! How could you even think of it? You and I both well know that you can't live without her, can you?" I gulped down the entire glass of water at once.

(I did not give you the knowledge for you to come up one day and share a story about your divorce!)

"Hear me out, Kabir, yeh lo."
She took out her bracelet and threw it at me.

(Take this)

"Imagine this is your relationship," she said, pointing to the bracelet.

"Stretch it out."
I did as she asked me to. Soon, she gestured for me to stop.

"You see, the more you think, the more you exaggerate, and the more you stretch, it breaks." Seerat took the bracelet from my hand and stretched it more, breaking the string, and the beads fell.

"In the same way, the more you let your overthinking, insecurities, and feelings overpower you, it won't last long. Kabir, as you describe Aiytal to me, seems to be a really good human. You haven't contacted her since last night; she must be worried. Go home and just tell her that you are very serious and interested in the relationship. Trust me, Kabir, your efforts will give you the happiest ending."

Seerat was right. She knocked on my good sense. Giving her a little nod, I stood from my place. She raised her eyebrows in a manner to ask me.

"Seerat Kanha ji kare tumhe sab khushiyan mile!!!!"
Giving her a tight hug, I left.

(Seerat, may Lord Krishna give you all the happiness!!!!)

"Thank you! Remember my words, okay? and if you need any help, I am all here; after all, I take a good amount from you!" We both broke into a laugh.

I am such a dumbfuck. How in the world do I let my insecurities overpower me?!!

I am heading back home now. While I was going, I saw a lady selling flowers and the next moment they were in my hands. Calming my brain, I rang the bell twice, but there was no response. I waited for a long time; it was almost 8 at night. Maybe Aiytal is busy in the hospital.

Oh! Wait, there is a key under the carpet.

Unlocking the door, I stepped in only to find Middlemist sleeping on the couch. I sighed and went near her. I was about to pick her up, but her dry tears grabbed my attention.

Why was she crying?

Kabir placed Aiytal on the bed and then kept his phone charged

Kabir placed Aiytal on the bed and then kept his phone charged. He then quickly got fresh and, within half an hour, came out. His core shook seeing more than 30+ missed calls and 20+ messages by Aiytal. Apart from her, his bodyguard, PA, and even Rudra had called him.

He called his PA and got to know how worried Aiytal was for him.

Kabir wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him. He dozed off with a smile, knowing that now he had someone waiting for him at home.

Someone to care for him.

.......
I was clearing my drive when a PDF got my attention. I had written chapters long back, so thought about rearranging all and post accordingly nhi toh confusion hota hai😙

Follow me on Instagram!!!