Chpt.5

This chapter is mostly about Aiytal's POV!Aiytal is not just a character to me, I write her by being her. I hope you, dear readers, know Aiytal like you have been in her shoes.

....

Aiytal's POV

My grandmother owned a hospital. She had inherited it from her father-in-law. Dadi decided to name it after me and Shiney Di. She witnessed our relationship with our parents and it was not good. I do not think my parents deserved to be called parents.

(Grandmother)

Dadi loved us. She had a pure soul, so God loved her and took her from us. Today is her anniversary. Dadi wanted to open her orphanage, but she left us before she could do so. I realised her dream. I set up a floor just for children and cared for their health and wishes. That was the best decision I could have made because many children are only abandoned in hospitals. Many of them were girls.

Bloody Society.

Shiney Di is my biggest cheerleader to date. I admire her, she raised me not as my sister but as a mother. She always avoided her misery but never mine. I am aware of her hard days but she deserved the best and so she met the best human, Vikram Khurana. The only good thing our parents did was to get her married before leaving this planet.

Our parents were good in their duties, maybe they were human but then why would Dadi hate them?

Buaji and Fufaji, fuckers they are. They added petrol to the fire. I hate them to the core but my mouth is shut for Shiney Di.

Today I took a day off. Of course, I'll be there if any emergency occurs, but right now I need to calm my emotions, which are flooding all over my heart and brain.

Think all about the chaos my life took off till date; a hand over my waist held me tight. I opened my eyes only to find myself sleeping over a tall man, Kabir.

Something is wrong with him. I still remember us both making a deal within ourselves to marry for the sake of our families. I made a deal to not invade each other's lives. In the past few days, he has completely entered my shell. He was not interested in me before but still made sure about each detail, telling me about completing his responsibilities.

Kabir Chauhan, A man who was a coconut head with me for the last 3 months and today is around me as a love-sick puppy! I wonder what changed him so suddenly? He never spared a glance at me. I was the same though.

Kabir is raised as a gentleman by his mother, my mother-in-law Mrs. Shravani Chauhan. I love her. She never let me feel left out. She is a woman with a golden heart. Kabir behaves like a boy dipped in honey in front of her.

Please someone show her Kabir's real face.

Okay am being honest, I like Kabir as a human. He knows his roots and knows to stand for good.

Unlike someone
Mocked my inner soul

The fact that he is 2 years younger than me always makes me feel weird. As we always read a male lead is older than the female one, at least the same age.

Oh! but I love being older than him. I remember Maa saying "Ek kichke thappad lagna agar isne pareshan kiya toh. Akhir badi ho tum isse!"

(Mom)
(Give him a tight slap I her troubles you after all you are older than him)

Huh! I so love to flex this!

Third Person POV

Aiytal got a good view of a handsome Hulk holding her. Her brain so wished to push him off the bed but her heart didn't. She simply closed her eyes and drifted into a deep slumber again, today was not her day.

Kabir woke up in the next 20 minutes only to find Aiytal sleeping over him. He smiled at her sleeping figure and held her close. Kabir swore he never had this good sleep. He genuinely admired the lady sleeping over him since the beginning but dared to express it because Aiytal was the one who decided to part away.

1 week before when he got to know about her suffering he gave up. He gave up on his brain which commanded him to stay away and listen to his heart's desire.

.....
Follow me on insta for spoiler.
AND my children to KabhiKabir_, Aiytalchuhan_