Chpt.2

Happy reading<3

.......

Aiytal's POV

I entered my cubicle with a blank face. I had an operation that lasted 5 hours and it's already 5 pm and the awards ceremony starts at 7. "Come in," I allowed someone who knocked on my door.

"How are you, sweetie?" I turned around to take in the sight that presented itself to me. Kabir was standing in front of me, wearing a white shirt, as befits a crip. He has beautiful hazel eyes, a chiselled jaw and a pointed nose. I like the hair best. As I scrutinised him, I noticed the smirk on his lips. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked and resumed my work. He held a bag in front of me. I gave him a puzzled look and he replied, "You are wearing this for the party and we will leave at 6 pm."

Is he drunk or something?

"I already have a dress and that's all I am wearing!"

Wow, Aiytal, I am so proud of you!!!I can feel him getting annoyed, but what the heck, I am wearing my dress!

Third person's POV

Kabir settled down on a couch and scrolled through his phone with a casual expression on his face. He knew something was coming his way.

"What the hell do you mean my dress is not ready?"
It was Aiytal. Kabir smiled mischievously as he saw her come back and pick up the bag he had bought.
He chuckled at her, to which she replied, "I would so love to kill you, Kabir!" "I am happy to die at your hands, Middlemist," he said, taking a step towards her.

"Why are you suddenly behaving so well?" She grabbed him irritably by the collar. "I want to give you a chance" He held her waist and pulled her closer to him. "I will not let you do that, stay away from me like we have been doing for three months!"

She pushed him gently, leaving a disappointed but determined Kabir behind.
"You deserve everything but pain Middlemist, I will make sure you get it all"

.....

Stepping out in an red elegant dress, Aiytal fixed her bracelet and looked ahead only to find a Kabir with his eyes wide.

'Damn her red satin dress! She wore a dainty pendant. She has left her long, black, wavy hair loose. Her brown skin made the dress even more beautiful. Middlemist is not like other girls. She is more than just beautiful. Middlemist has a pear-shaped body, which adds classy curves to the dress. Her puffy, shaped face would fit perfectly in my hands. I want so much for my future daughter to have her hair, I would tie her hair up every day. Middlemist is the rarest and most beautiful flower.'
Kabir thought.

Aiytal cleared her throat and called Kabir back. "We should leave there will be Media to handle too" She packed all her necessities in her bag while Kabir wore his black leather shoes that screamed wealth. Of course, he flexed it, he earned it. "I don't pay my guards to let the media in, one touch with you and I'll make sure the person is buried alive, Middlemist." He held her hand and made his way to their destination.

"One of the most powerful, young couples is here!!"
"Aeedal Ji here!"
"Aidal ma'am look here please!"
"Kabhi idhar dekho Kabir sirrr!!"
Indian paparazzi is a choas.

"Why don't you correct your pronunciation? It's A-ee-t-al and not Aidal, that sounds like Dal!"Kabir was annoyed. Aiytal is a beautiful name, it means 'royal'. 'She has this unique name and I have a very ordinary one! Mum and dad just went out of their way to create me and not name me!' Kabir thought.

"Kabirrr, are you on earth?"Called Aiytal to him for the 5th time. "I'm sorry, I just passed out. Why did you call me?"He lifts the orange juice and turns around, only to find a lady staring at him. He rolled his eyes and held Aiytal by her waist.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, annoyed, as he dragged her into a corner. "That lady was staring at me and I did not like it," he got straight to the point. 

Kabir was no mummy's boy, but his mother had taught him good values. He knew it was wrong to make anyone uneasy, be it a lady or a man. The lady looked easily 35+, he did not want to be tactless.

"You don't need to ignore her," Aiytal said, approaching the lady. "Oops, Mrs Sharma, I'm so sorry for soiling your dress," innocence oozed out of her. She dramatically wiped away the wine stain and leaned towards her ear "But I won't be sorry for smudging your eyes if you ever lay eyes on my husband again!" Aiytal smiled.

"Aiyuuu long time no see!" Said a young, tall man, hugging Aiytal from the side. "Stop being so dramatic, Bhaiya, will you?" She hugged him back and looked at Kabir who was beaming the same way again. 

"Oh come on sweetie, we all know who is dramatic and who is not here, am I right or am I right Kabir?" Said Vikram, Aiytal's elder sister, Shiney's husband, shaking Kabir's hand

"Oh! I so like dramatic people, Jeez!"

.......

I drop spoliers on my insta ACC @/hayerayy OR @/raycoverrss.

Also, Kabir is all active on Instagram!! Kabhikabir_