CHAPTER 3

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Fate with its twisted sense of irony , Akshara was bawling her eyes out, her heart was just leaking tears, thinking she couldn't save her family, but still, there was this tiny ray of hope somewhere in the mix.

Flashback /

When she kinda came to her senses after entering that generation, she couldn't make heads or tails of anything, just remembered that her brother Aarav tried to get her safely out through that door so those monsters couldn't harm Akshara, even if he couldn't save himself. When Aarav was sending Akshara, she wasn't really with it. Aarav had knocked her out cause he knew if Akshara stayed awake, she wouldn't leave everyone behind. But for now, Aarav had to save Akshara . When Akshara was half-conscious, she heard some fading voice, that voice was telling her, "Don't worry bachaa, we'll be fine, you gotta go there and solve this puzzle, and we'll all meet you there but in a different style, but you gotta figure out how to make your family yours." And then Akshara passed out completely.

Flashback ends /

On one side, Akshara was pouring her heart out to her inner self, knowing her family was completely safe. Now, she just gotta find 'em. On the flip side, Abhimanyu, burning up in the flames of hate and revenge, wants payback for every tear shed by his sister, but little does he know, the one he's gunnin' for ain't the culprit, but innocent Akshara.

----------------------------------------
Abhimanyu was driving like a maniac 'cause all he could think about was giving that girl a taste of her own medicine for messing with his sister.All the bodyguards and Abhimanyu's secretary were shaking like leaves cause they hadn't seen their boss in this form for ages. Kabir(His underworld secratary) after witnessing his boss's anger, had a gut feeling about what was coming next, and now he was just praying to God for that girl cause ain't nobody else gonna save her except the god and the devil himself.

"S....si...sir, I t...think we should bring in Arohi ma'am for this. As we know you don't punish womens by yourself, so you might need Arohi ma'am to talk and deal with that girl," Kabir said in his shaky voice.

Abhimanyu struggled to calm himself down as his anger wasn't letting him but after sometime he managed to calm himself down , trying to make sense of the situation. He couldn't deny that Kabir was right. Abhimanyu Raichand never laid a hand on any woman, but if she was guilty, his best friend Arohi was the one who handed out the punishment to the womens whoever found guilty. After much contemplation, Abhimanyu decided that calling Arohi was indeed the best course of action. Without thinking much, he dialed her number...

On the other side, Arohi was peacefully catching up on her beauty sleep when her tranquility was shattered by the ringtone of her phone. At first, she considered just hanging up the call, but then she picked up her phone, checked the caller ID, and muttered to herself, "I can't even ignore this call. Who knows , yeh janab agle minute mere ghar par hi na tapak jaaye" so with this thought she picked the call up.