Draconian Breathing

It is derived from sun breathing. This makes draconian breathing the 3rd most powerful breathing stlye in existence. To perform the breath one must have a high body temperature and their blade will turn red however these two requirements and benefits are less extreme compared to sun breathing. A person will also need to be flexible and have a high muscle density anatomy to use this breath. This is because a nodachi is used to perform the breath. The blade colour will be a crimson glory colour.

1. First Form - Scale Burst:

Initiates the Draconian Breathing by channeling the energy of dragon scales, enhancing the practitioner's defense and resilience. This form envelopes the user in a protective shroud of ethereal scales, deflecting physical and elemental attacks.

2. Second Form - Flame Serpent:

Embraces the essence of dragonfire, allowing the user to manifest scorching flames encompassing their strikes. The Flame Serpent form imbues the wielder's attacks with searing heat, seething through defenses with ferocious intensity.

3. Third Form - Thunderclap Talon:

Focusing on agility and precision, this form emulates the lightning-fast strikes of a dragon's talons. Practitioners harness the speed and pinpoint accuracy of a thunderclap, delivering swift, devastating blows with the finesse of a dragon's claw.

4. Fourth Form - Roar of the Wyrm: Evokes the awe-

inspiring power of a dragon's roar, unleashing a shockwave of sonic force. This form disrupts adversaries, shattering their focus and destabilizing their movements with the overwhelming sound waves.

5. Fifth Form - Tempest Wing:

Harnesses the aerodynamic grace and force of a dragon's wings, allowing the practitioner to manipulate air currents. Tempest Wing enables the user to generate gusts of wind, altering the battlefield and providing mobility advantages in combat.

6. Sixth Form - Earthscale Crusher:

Taps into the primal strength of earth and stone, empowering the practitioner with the unyielding force of a dragon's scales. This form allows the user to enhance their strikes with the crushing weight and durability of solid rock.

7. Seventh Form - Frost Fang:

Embraces the chilling potency of ice and frost, infusing the practitioner's attacks with the biting cold of a dragon's fang. This form encases the user's strikes in icy tendrils, freezing adversaries on impact and sapping their strength.

8. Eighth Form - Aurora Nova:

Draws upon the mesmerizing radiance of the northern lights, suffusing the practitioner's movements with ethereal illumination. Aurora Nova form creates dazzling visual distractions and disorienting effects, confounding opponents with the splendor of dancing light.

9. Ninth Form - Celestial Draconis: The pinnacle of Draconian Breathing, this form embodies the culmination of all the preceding forms, transcending mortal limitations. Celestial Draconis awakens the practitioner's connection to the celestial realm, allowing them to unleash radiant, transcendent power akin to that of a divine dragon.